𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

It's been hours since Taehyung had gotten into his heat. After hell— he doesn't even know how many times he got off but it surely didn't fucking help. Every single time he got himself off he just wanted more. It got to the point he started to cry for Jungkook, his stomach churning in all the wrong ways of being hidden away and not being given the attention he wanted, needed.

As for Jungkook, he stayed a good distance away from the pack house as that was Taehyung's wish. It hurt him knowing Taehyung didn't want him. Not even just to see him even.. this was what he was meant to do, help Taehyung. Keep him safe, love him and yet he couldn't do jack shit! It didn't make it any better with Kisu walking around with the scent of Taehyung either.

The smell was intoxicating and yet he couldn't put his finger on it. Smelled heavenly almost, and it made Jungkook go crazy. Throughout the day, all Jungkook did was pace and avoid everyone that tried to talk to him. He would surely have to apologize later but right now? Really wasn't in the mood.

Jimin slowly stepped down the stairs until the sight of the male curled in a ball was in eye reach. Moaning, sniffling, whimpering. Hell, Taehyung was a hot mess, literally a hot mess because his body temperature was through the roof. "Hey Tae.." Jimin spoke softly, seating himself on the stairs. His heart hurting for Taehyung who lightly shook, a sheet over his bottom half from not knowing if he was hot or cold.

"Mm, need.. fuu- Jungk-Jungkook." Taehyung opened his eyes to look at Jimin. The boy breathed in and placed the water down for Taehyung to grab when he was ready to move. "I can't fuckin'— do th-this ji-ji-jimin, holy fuck." Taehyung shut his eyes, the sudden orgasm feeling washing over him but it felt held back, like an edging feeling that he was highly disliking now.

"You sure you want Jungkook? Taehyung, once he comes down here, we can't really stop both of you from what will happen." Jimin warned Taehyung who tried to think it over but it really wasn't an important decision in his state of mind as he rapidly nodded his head. "Need kook, need him n-now." Taehyung stuttered out.

[M]

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling it out in frustration once the scent got closer, looking up to see his brother walking towards him. "Even you have the fucking scent." Jungkook growled. "Believe me, i'm not proud of it." Jungkook scoffed at that while going back to his pacing. "Taehyung wants you." Wonho spoke after sighing.

That spiked up every nerve in Jungkook as he looked at Wonho who nodded to give the go. Just like that, Jungkook was hurrying off to the pack house. The house was empty but the door was slightly open, the basement door that is. Breathing in, Jungkook stopped himself before he grabbed the knob. Calming himself just before he opened the door and made his way down the stairs after shutting the door.

There is when the moans, sniffles, whimpers and everything else mixed came within hearing reach and then came Taehyung. All pushed up against a wall, his mouth hung open with his eyes closed tightly. The smell of Taehyung's scent mixed with the slick surrounding Taehyung made Jungkook lose his balance as he then seated himself on the stairs, his eyes never leaving Taehyung.

When Taehyung's eyes opened, his hormones spiked through the roof once he noticed Jungkook looking at him from the staircase. There he had strength to at least get on his knees and crawl but was stopped from the chains, crying out as he whimpered there. Wanting nothing but to be close to Jungkook. "Please, please make this stop, Jungkook, please." Taehyung pleaded.