𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Taehyung looked at the bathroom once he heard the shower start. Gulping, he took out the vitamins before he opened the bottle and was popping a gummy into his mouth. After so Taehyung put the bottle into a bag, tied it up and hid it in a box where he placed way in the back of the cupboards.

Scratching his head, Taehyung turned around to look if anything else needed cleaning but he basically cleaned everything in the house and now he was just left alone to laze around. Well- until Jungkook got out of the shower that is. Then he could love up his alpha for as long as he wanted. In which he couldn't wait to do.

Taehyung was just about to sit on the couch but within the same second, there was knocking on the door. Which scared the living daylights out of him since the knock seemed so urgent. Loud and fast as Taehyung hurried to the door to find a panicked and scared looking Mingyu. "Jung-" The boy coughed out. "Jungkook, need Jungkook. Jimin-" Mingyu couldn't even finish his sentence as he bent over to somehow try-catch his breath like so.

"Jimin?! Jimin what!?" The moment Taehyung heard Jimin's name, he felt everything crash down just like that. "Jimin's missing." Mingyu looked up at Taehyung with a saddened expression as he watched Taehyung's expression change. "Wonho, Wonho needs Jungkook. Hoseok needs Jungkook." Mingyu finally caught his breath but now his words were everywhere.

"They have everyone looking for Jimin and- I- where is Jungkook?" Mingyu looked behind Taehyung who was rushing towards the bathroom just to bump into Jungkook who was already walking towards the door with a confused expression from the noise going on. "Jungkook-" Taehyung was about to speak but Mingyu beat Taehyung to it. "Wonho needs you, Jimin is missing."

Jungkook froze for a moment from the words. Jimin? Hoseok's Jimin? Jungkook nodded slowly as he regained his senses and looked at Taehyung who looked just as worried as he felt. "You stay here okay?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who shook his head. "Are you kidding me? I'm not just going to-" Jungkook stopped Taehyung. "You're staying here Taehyung. I'll come to get you if we need you. I mean it Taehyung, stay here."

"Jimin is missing and you think it's safe to leave me alone?" Taehyung pushed Jungkook away as he grabbed his jacket. "My best friend is missing and I'll be damned if you think I'm just going to sit around." Taehyung tried to walk out but Jungkook grabbed his arm. "Taehyung." Jungkook's alpha tone broke through as Taehyung stood still. The tone causing his wolf to whimper.

"We don't know what is going on for sure okay? Just in case, you stay here. I promise you I will come to get you if anything happens. Jimin might come around here. Wait for him and don't open the door for anyone but Jimin and myself. Promise me you'll do what I say." Jungkook gave pleading eyes to Taehyung who gripped onto his jacket. Giving silence before speaking up. "Dammit." Taehyung put his jacket down.

"I promise," Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook breathed out before he kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Thank you," Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's forehead before he turned to Mingyu who was ready to run back again, looking around the area just in case Jimin was to be seen. "Come on, let's go." Taehyung watched Jungkook leave with Mingyu before he shut the door and locked it. Double-checking the doors and windows before he slowly sat on the couch, looking outside the window.

Jungkook entered the packhouse to see a whole mess. Hoseok had thrown almost everything in sight, punches in the wall. Now the boy was calmed but was just as scared as he was earlier. Wonho hurried to Jungkook who looked at Hoseok who was hiding his face in his hands. "Jimin is gone. Hoseok said they got into a fight last night and he assumed he came to the packhouse or even went to see Taehyung but Hoseok didn't catch the scent of Jimin anywhere but here."

"Then what? Did he disappear into thin air? How can the scent just go away like that?" Jungkook asked Wonho after he was taken out of the house. "We're thinking someone was with him. Someone not a werewolf. Someone who got Jimin to take something or maybe they did something to prevent the smell. We're not sure. It's one of many possibilities."

"Who do you got looking for him?" Jungkook asked, his heart skipping beats here and there from the heartache of Jimin missing. "So far we got Mingyu, Sehun, Jackson, Changbin, Moonbin and a few of the alpha girls. They're in pairs looking right now." Wonho looked inside. "Kaison is with Hyungwon and the kids right now. I don't know what to do anymore Kook."

Neither did Jungkook, what the fuck was going on? First Kisu died and now Jimin was missing? God knows what Jimin could be doing right now or what someone could be doing to Jimin. "I don't think leaving Taehyung alone right now is the best idea, Kook. I think you need to go get him and bring him here or at least leave him with a group of people. No one is safe right now, especially not Taehyung."

Jungkook gulped back the lump in his throat as he listened to Wonho. "Yeah... yeah, I'll go get him. I'll be right back. Don't do anything without me." Jungkook gulped once again before he started his run back to his cabin. When seeing others walking around he would shout for them to go home. No questions asked, they listened to Jungkook.

Though by the time Jungkook got home, the door was wide open. Panic took over him as he ran into the house assuming Taehyung left the cabin to go find Jimin but as he ran in, the place was a mess. The glass coffee table shattered into pieces, a couch flipped and just a huge mess of things all over the place. Jungkook swore he could just drop dead at that moment as he backed up into a wall. Taehyung was gone. His mate was gone.

Taehyung sat on the couch for fifteen minutes or so before he saw a body figure walk by and just as he assumed, it was Jimin. Jumping to his feet, Taehyung hurried to the door and before Jimin could knock, Taehyung swung the door open. Though the sight of Jimin was something Taehyung wished he would have never seen in his whole life. "J-Jimin..." Taehyung choked out.

Jimin stared at Taehyung with tears running down his cheek. "I'm sorry. Taehyung I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry they- they threatened to hurt Kais-" Jimin choked out. Jimin was beaten up, dry blood from his nose to his lips. Dirt stains all over his clothing that was wrinkled, stretched out, had blood on them or was cut on some parts. Not to mention the rope burns on Jimin's neck and hands.

Taehyung tried to pull Jimin in but Jimin stood outside. A cry coming from Jimin once again. "I can't- Taehyung please. Please, run Taehyung, run right now. Please, Taehyung." Jimin whispered out to Taehyung who shook his head and tried to pull Jimin in again. "What are you talking about Jimin? What are you-" Taehyung from the corner of his eye, saw a figure behind him.

Just as Taehyung whipped around, a cloth was put to his mouth as Taehyung knew what this was. He wasn't dumb and so he stopped and held his breath but bit into the hand that held the cloth to his mouth. "Son of a bitch!" The male groaned. Jimin tried to run for help, he really did but as he turned, another male pushed Jimin inside.

Taehyung tried to run to the back door but he was grabbed by the back of the shirt and got pulled back harshly which caused him to stumble and hit the wall with his back. The male grabbing onto Taehyung and holding him in a good grip. "Get off me!" Taehyung yelled. "Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled several times. A sudden sting just right under his neck was felt before liquid was released into his body from the unknown male.

This was when things went south. The mind like was tampered with. The liquid- something was in the liquid which left Taehyung to defend for himself, and Jimin. If he could. Taehyung fought back with all he had, biting and kicking. After pushing the unknown male onto the coffee table, Taehyung made a run for it but it wasn't far before he felt something sting his upper back. Feeling a little hazy from the earlier injection, Taehyung stopped in his tracks from the instant dizziness.

Taehyung tried to move but it was like whatever he felt was fucking with his ability to move. Grabbing for whatever was on his back but at that moment, he was too weak to even move as he dropped to his knees. Within seconds, Taehyung felt strong hands around his neck. Hot breath against his ear as he heard the deep evil chuckle. "Told you I'd come back for you." Is all Taehyung heard before he fell into a deep slumber.

•••••
ha.. haha.. 🚗💨