𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

Once everything was settled, Taehyung was steaming mad. Jungkook 'claimed' to be Taehyung's mate but he wasn't. Sure, the whole bond thing did tie them together as mates but it didn't actually make them mates. Taehyung didn't want Jungkook or so he thinks and Jungkook made it clear he didn't want his true mate once mating someone and forcing that bond.

Taehyung stood behind Jungkook and watched Kisu leave the room before he pushed Jungkook off his way with force and left the room after Kisu was long gone. Jungkook stepped forward from the push forward and looked at Taehyung who pushed the door open and was walking out of the packhouse. Jungkook scratched at the tip of his nose before he followed the boy.

"Where are you going." Jungkook opened the door and let it shut behind him as Taehyung started to chuckle airily and turn around. "What I do or where I go is not your concern, Jungkook." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who stood on the stairs, slowly coming down with a scoff. "Yes it is Taehyung, I'm your ma-" Jungkook raised an eyebrow when Taehyung sighed.

"No! No, you're not Jungkook. We might be bonded by some moon goddess but we are not mates! You decided that when you went and forced a bond with someone who was not your true mate and that's on you! I am not yours and you're not mine. That is just how it goes." Taehyung explained, his hands making gestures to explain dramatically to Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there for a moment before he shook his head. "Okay, but you never cam-" Jungkook shut up when Taehyung started mumbling. "Oh my god. Jungkook! Are you trying to blame me here? I knew nothing about this type of world you live in. I never thought of it and I was told if I was off those pills I would go through something I wouldn't want to go through! It's not my fault you weren't patient enough!"

Anytime Jungkook tried to open his mouth, Taehyung would snap at the boy in front of him. "Just get it through your stupid alpha head that I'm not yours and never will be. This wolf shit between us? Are just the wolves and I share no feelings for you whatsoever! If I had the choice back then I would never have even gone back to Namjoon and I would never have come here! Just do me a favor and fuck off!" Taehyung raised his voice, his voice was deeper and more intimidating as his eyes glowed purple by the time he was in front of Jungkook and pushing him.

Jungkook stumbled back from the force Taehyung had on him. Which would never happen in any alpha and omega case. Once Jungkook stumbled over dirt and fell on his ass, Taehyung's eyes went back to normal but his anger was still there. Gulping, Taehyung stepped away and scoffed before walking off in a different direction just to cool himself off.

How dare Jungkook think just because he is an alpha that he could just 'claim' him like that. Yell at him like a child and demand answers from him. It was wrong of him to do. Yes, he is an omega and yes he is weak in this 'world' he suddenly lives in but that really doesn't make him any less of a man he was back in the city. Treating him like a low life bitch when he was a very independent man.

Taehyung walked and walked until he came to a stop. Taehyung knew his way back but figured he shouldn't go any further though the anger in him really was bothersome. From day one of him being there, Jungkook thought he could just rule over Taehyung. Taehyung had something on Jungkook! He literally saved Jungkook's life and he didn't even get a thank you.

Hell, he wasn't even sure how he did it but he did. Taehyung sat down on a nearby tree that was down, hiding his face in his hands. Everything was just happening so fast and he still had yet to figure himself out. Taehyung healed Jungkook without even knowing what he was doing, he could be the missing son and there was yet to find out who gave him the pills and why.

Yet this stupid mate shit got in the way of everything. Jungkook got in the way of everything and he hated it. Hated how much Jungkook had over him just because he is an omega.

Back at the grounds, Taehyung stepped inside the packhouse and stopped when he overheard Wonho speaking. "So far we know this. The doctors do know who has been supplying but they refuse to tell who. They swore on their lives even but they also don't know what is mixed into this pill which just leaves us at a dead-end but tomorrow I'll be going out again. This time hopefully getting some answers."

Taehyung leaned on the wall, listening closely as he heard Jimin and Hoseok. "Where is Seokjin? Did you leave him back?" Hoseok was heard, Jimin asking the same question. Wonho shook his head. "Seokjin decided to stay back and scare the two doctors into maybe contacting whoever is supplying these pills," Wonho explained.

Taehyung gulped and suddenly entered the room. Keeping his eyes on Wonho, he wasted no time to speak. "I'd like to come back-" Wonho was fast to get up from his seat and try talk Taehyung out of it but Taehyung interrupted. "I'm not getting anything done here. If I want to know myself then I must find this person giving me these pills. They should know who I am. I will get all my answers from this person and- besides, I know Dr. Lowell and Shadaki. They'll trust me."

The silence was the only thing invading the room until Wonho again, started asking Taehyung if he was sure and such until Jungkook stood up. "It's what he wants. Just let him go, he wishes to go. He'll be doing the pack a favor if he did anyway." Jungkook kept his eyes on Wonho before taking his leave. Taehyung looking at the floor as Jungkook left.

Sighing, Wonho gave in. "Tomorrow morning, eight am," Wonho informed Taehyung who nodded.