𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Once the door opened, Seokjin spat out his drink onto the flowers on the side of the house. Seokjin had a coughing fit as Wonho patted the boys back before Korain smiled a bit. "Kim... Seokjin? Correct?" Korain asked. "Haven't seen you since you were just a kid. How've you been?" Korain asked casually, Wonho now having his eyes widened.

"K-Korain?" Wonho asked with his bulging eyes. With that, Korain motioned the boys to come inside and that they did, their eyes never leaving Korain as they looked over at Taehyung who watched Seokjin and Wonho. "What- You see him too right? He's not a ghost right?" Seokjin asked Wonho and Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and stood up, pushing his hands into his pocket. "Not a ghost. That's my... father. Kim Korain." Taehyung announced to the two who looked back at Korain again. "He's been the one providing the pills." Taehyung added on as Korain nodded. "That's what you two want to know about correct? Heard you've been threatening my friends, Is that true?" Korain asked with an eyebrow raised.

Wonho bowed his head quickly. "I'm sorry Alpha." Wonho apologized with Seokjin who did the same. Korain only smiled and chuckled soon after. "Alpha.." Korain whispered out with a hum. "It's been a long while since I was last called that huh. Come on, take a seat. I'll explain everything I told Taehyung." Korain motioned the boys to sit as they did.

Repeating what he said to the two others, they gave different reactions and even asked many, many questions. Asking if it was hard leaving Taehyung and how he felt afterwards. So many questions Taehyung really couldn't keep up at this moment. "Okay but wait- my wolf. If I go off the pills will it wear off?" Taehyung asked.

Slowly nodding, Korain was a little iffy. "Well, It should. I've been on the pills ever since the year I lost your mother and you. I don't even know if I have a wolf anymore but if you're experiencing some things already then there should be just a little damage to your wolf." Korain looked at Taehyung who nodded slowly. "And if I continue taking them?" Taehyung asked.

Korain only smiled for a moment as he sighed. "Then Taehyung, that is what I would prefer. You'd be safe and living a normal human life. I suggest that before you run into your mate though." Korain added in as Seokjin rubbed at his neck. "Too late for that." Seokjin mumbled.

Korain suddenly felt his 'fatherly' instinct kick in. "Too late? You've found your mate already?!" Korain asked Taehyung who cleared his throat and slowly nodded. "His name is uh, Jeon Jungkook. Worst person on earth, you wouldn't like him." Taehyung openly admitted.

Wonho coughed and tilted his head a bit. "Well- no, he's really not. It's just complicated between Taehyung and Jungkook. Though this is not about them. This is about Taehyung." Wonho defended Jungkook as Taehyung sat back on the couch. "He wouldn't be able to mate with my son anyway." Korain suddenly spoke out.

All of them confused, Seokjin questioned why as Korain pursed his lips and looked at the floor for quite some time. "You know the flower sweet pea?" Korain asked, looking up at the three men on the couch. Seokjin nodding as he thought about it. "What about them?" he asked.

"They smell heavenly but.. they're poisonous." Wonho finished off what Korain was about to talk about. That's when it started to get confusing for Taehyung again as he sat up more. "Okay and what does this have to do with me?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung, your scent is the smell of a sweet pea. Which also makes your blood poisonous to anyone that wishes to mate with you."

That brought everyone to silence as Taehyung tried to understand what the fuck his father just told him. Poisonous? "If my blood is poisonous then shouldn't I be dead?" Taehyung asked with a confused look, now feeling uncomfortable with his body. "You are immune to it Taehyung. I- Your mother and I had a choice when you were born and we would do anything to keep you safe. With help, we put a chip into you that releases the toxins from the flower into your system."

Wonho looked at Seokjin who was in complete shock. "So that means, whoever bites into Taehyung to mark him. They would die?" Seokjin asked and Korain sighed before nodding. "If they found my son after the attack then they would take him. Wait until his sixteenth birthday and mark him. I would rather my son be mateless than be a slave to someone." Korain made his point very valid though.

Korain was going off what his mate went through. So many horrific stories of what happened to her and he wasn't planning on his son to have that kind of life. Korain did everything in his power to keep his son safe and he managed to do that for all these years. Never did he see that Taehyung would come to find out what he is. Though now all the secrets he kept were spilling.

"So the thing I did with Jungkook. That thing came from my birth mother?" Taehyung asked, Korain furrowing his eyebrows while turning to Wonho who cleared his throat and sat up straight. "The day I took him back to the pack his mate Jungkook was in a accident with other wolves. A branch was stuck into his side and he was dying. Taehyung here healed the wound but passed out just before it closed up."

Korain nodded and sighed before smiling. "That you get from your mother. She never passed out though- It could be because of the weak state of your wolf due to the pills." Korain explained to Taehyung who rubbed his face and nodded. "And I can't have a mate right? Like I can but, they can't mate me, right?" Taehyung asked slowly. Not sure if he wanted to hear that answer but it came anyway.

"Yes Taehyung. No one can mate you."