𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Awaking the next morning, Taehyung opened his eyes to notice he was still on the couch. Grunting lightly, Taehyung rubbed half of his face with his hand and began to push himself up from laying on the couch. That night he thought about a lot of things that were going to change his life. Especially this whole new discovery about himself. Sighing, Taehyung stood from the couch.

Walking towards the front door where he noticed Wonho standing with Hoseok by his side. Opening up the door, Wonho smiled and greeted Taehyung but Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Why are you still in the same clothing?" Hoseok asked with curiosity as Taehyung cleared his throat.

"I fell asleep on the couch accidentally." Taehyung simply said as they both gave a slight nod, Taehyung welcoming them into the house as they then stepped in. "We started on the pills last night-" Wonho started and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Already?" The boy cut Wonho off who looked at Hoseok with a 'told you so' expression. Hoseok only smiled while looking down with a shake of his head.

"Yes. Wonho told me that you are eager to get back home so we started quickly. As we expected, the pills do prevent you from your heats as any regular heat suppressant would. Though what we can't figure out is why and how you cannot feel the wolf within you. The pills have had to be made specifically for you and so we'd like to know the doctor you are seeing." Hoseok explained and asked.

Taehyung blinked, nodding slowly before taking out his phone. "Dr. Shadaki and Dr. Lowell. They both give me the pills when I run out but Shadaki was the one who prescribed me the pills when I was sixteen." Taehyung explained to Wonho and Hoseok who were very glad Taehyung had cooperated with them. "By the way, Taehyung?" Wonho looked at Taehyung who hummed.

"Have you felt any different?" Wonho asked as Taehyung nibbled his lips and hummed for a very long time before shaking his head. "I still feel the same. Maybe it takes a while to wear off? Considering I've been taking them since I was sixteen." Taehyung suggested with a shrug as Hoseok nodded. "He's got a point. It could take a while for him to actually feel different."

Wonho smiled lightly and nodded. "Hopefully before the week ends. SeokJin will be coming over later and he will show you around as Jimin is feeling a bit under the weather today." Hoseok spoke to Taehyung who frowned. "Is he going to be okay?" Taehyung asked with a worried tone as Hoseok chuckled. "Pregnancy things. Which reminds me, I should get back before he snaps my neck. I'll be going Alpha." Hoseok bid his goodbyes.

As Taehyung stood there, he looked at Wonho who wrote on a paper, probably about Taehyung's pills. "Is it hard?" Taehyung asked as Wonho looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "Being Alpha leader. Is it hard?" Taehyung asked while seating himself before Wonho smiled. "I like to think it's a challenge. Every new day is a new challenge and I just got to beat it. It's challenging and stressful knowing I have to protect not just my family but every other family here. Though, I think I'm doing a pretty good job." Wonho patted his shoulder.

Though before Taehyung could say anymore, a male busted into the house causing Taehyung to twitch in his seat. "It's Jungkook! He's injured!" The male known as Seokjin informed Wonho who was up in seconds and hurrying out the door to see Sehun and Jackson helping Jungkook. Though as Taehyung's eyes focused on the scene from within the house. Seeing a tree branch, a huge tree branch piercing through the males' side.

The scene was.. unbelievable. A tree branch was lodged into this random males body and he would surely pass out if there wasn't a sudden surge shooting through his body. How could anything like that even be possible?!

Without thinking, Taehyung was hurrying out of the house and following the boy into another house where he was laid down on a table, painful grunting heard. "Get it out of me!" The boy yelled, trying to control his heavy breathing as blood trickled onto the floor. The people around him trying to help, examining the stick that was piercing into the boy.

Taehyung couldn't really focus on anything else but the boy who was scrunching up his face in pain, sweat rolling down his forehead as he tried to stop the bleeding. "I need to pull it out! hold him down." Taehyung heard, almost like an echo as the boy growled. There is when Wonho held down on the male along with the others who were there.

Taehyung didn't know what was happening. The feeling was unexplainable as he felt a burning feeling in his body, some urge wanting him to step forward, to help but he didn't know how. Next thing he knew he was hearing a loud scream coming from the male that was being held down, the veins popping out as the branch was removed.

Though the blood rushed out more than anyone thought. Thinking they had the blood flow controlled, turning Jungkook onto his side to help it but everyone seemed to be in a freakout. "Do something!" Wonho's voice boomed as the salutary shook their heads. "He's bleeding out faster than we thought!"

Like an adrenaline rush is what Taehyung felt. His eyes glowed purple, stepping forward and placing his hands on the wound. "Taehyung! Step away!" Wonho warned Taehyung who didn't hear. All he could focus on was the wound, the heartbeat he could hear from within his own body and the pain electrocuting through his own body as his hand stiffened on the wound.

Wonho eyes widened along with every set of eyes there. The purple eyes caught Wonho off guard. The color was never to seen before but for one person he knew of. The feeling was indescribable as Taehyung suddenly felt light-headed, the rush dying down as the wound closed. Though before he knew it, he lost control and his legs gave out.

Luckily, Seokjin had caught onto Taehyung as the salutary stepped in to take over the wound that was almost completely closed, looking at Taehyung who was holding his head. Not a word was said but for the light groaning coming from Jungkook who was in a haze. Breathing heavily, Taehyung held onto SeokJin.