𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙔

Taehyung packed up the last of his things and huffed out a breath as he heard the creak from the door. Rubbing his palms onto his pants, the boy pursed his lips and walked out of the room with his bag. There stood Jimin who was noticeably nibbling his bottom lip rather harshly. "If you bite any harder you might chew your lip off." Taehyung managed to joke as he wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"If I chew off my lip would you stay?" Jimin scoffed within the hug, holding Taehyung as close as he could which wasn't really close considering the pregnant belly. Taehyung could only smile sadly, pursing his lips in a straight line before he moved away. His hands were placed on Jimin's shoulders. "You take it easy okay? I wish you the best with the rest of your pregnancy."

That was it. Taehyung was leaving the pack and was already taking his pills. The moment he woke up, he took the pill and felt a pain ache through him but he knew this was for the best. It was the best decision for everyone, even himself. Korain, his biological father did what he had to do and at the moment, Taehyung understood that he was only protecting Taehyung.

Soon after, everyone that was close to Taehyung started to pile up into the pack house to wish Taehyung a fare well. The only two who were not there was Seokjin and Jungkook. Taehyung could understand why Seokjin didn't come but Jungkook? The boy was quite understanding the night Taehyung made a decision.

Yet Taehyung didn't want to worry about that. All he wanted to do was focus on the friends he made. The kids that came say goodbye with their cute little hugs and a few drawings. Believe it or not, Taehyung really connected with this place within just the few days he was there. So much happened, so much yet to know but he couldn't.

Gulping, Taehyung placed his hands on each side, both dropping while he looked at the few people. "Well... Wonho, are we ready?" Taehyung asked. Wonho breathed out with a nod. "Whenever you're ready, Taehyung." The older male furrowed his eyes. Which Taehyung couldn't really tell what that expression was but he nodded and put the strap over his shoulder.

Just as Taehyung walked out of the door and towards the trail— he caught eyes with Jungkook who stood by the tree, a bag in his own hand. Brows furrowing in confusion, Taehyung walked towards Jungkook. Looking at Wonho's expression, he seemed to be wondering what Jungkook was doing as well.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, his eyes wondering to the bag that had a sweater hanging out. Huffing out, Jungkook kicked at the leafs before looking at Taehyung. "I'm coming with you." Jungkook spoke rather boldly which had Taehyung snorting before laughing. "Yeah? Yeah no, you're not coming with me." Taehyung folded his arms over his chest.

"Give me good reasons why I can't." Jungkook wasn't so easy to back down. Wonho was ready to step in and tell Jungkook he would never allow so but Jungkook turned to Wonho. "Remember I am of age and have been of age for a long while now. I can make my own decisions." Jungkook made himself clear to Wonho who snarled at his younger brother who turned back to Taehyung.

"Well first— you're a wild.. werewolf?" Taehyung wasn't sure where he was getting at but it made Jungkook laugh. "Wild werewolf huh. No problem, I can take the pills you take— or just a normal suppressant if needed." The words made Taehyung think and well— okay, true. Jungkook can very well do that.

"Okay well.. you're needed in the pack." Taehyung shrugged, quite confident with his answer. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I am not actually needed. Wonho prevents me from going out." Jungkook started to break a smirk. "Yeah and every time you do go out who ends up injured hm?" Wonho butt in.

"Not now." Jungkook mumbled to Wonho who argued back with Jungkook. That moment Taehyung had time to think. Even if Jungkook could take suppressants, what then? Let Jungkook move in? How would he explain the sudden change in sexuality? Well— technically his parents, Jisung and his mother knew he did have sexual relations with men but romantic relations were with women, mostly.

Then how would he explain the whole meeting? Why so quick to move in? There were just so many cons he could think of and by the time they finished and Jungkook tried to walk with the two, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist. Pulling Jungkook towards him, Taehyung swiftly pressed their lips together. The movement shocking both Jungkook and Wonho.

Though Jungkook felt like he should kiss back. Not like he wasn't though but it felt like it was almost going to be his last one and so he pulled Taehyung close. Not wanting to end the kiss from the nasty gut feeling he had. And he was right. When Taehyung pulled away, Jungkook didn't even get a chance to say anything or do anything before he heard those words.

"I Kim Taehyung.. reject you, Jeon Jungkook.. as my mate." Taehyung said slowly but.. he meant it. Not in a 'i don't want a mate' way but because he knew that this was the right thing to do. It sounded nice, really nice to have Jungkook with him but.. at the same time, he couldn't risk Jungkook either. The one person who he knew he couldn't lose and as much as it hurt rejecting Jungkook, he knew that it would hurt even more losing Jungkook another way.

Just like that, Jungkook felt like his throat was closing up as his hands gripped onto Taehyung's shirt. The moment in time froze for Jungkook as he slowly fell onto his knees. It was something so painful that he couldn't bare it really. Tears began to form as Jungkook shook his head, the heart ache running through his body and just like that, Taehyung was out of his touch. The other half of him, feeling so empty. Almost like he was dying in that moment and it really did feel like so.