𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Eyes opening slowly, Taehyung blinked several times before he remembered all that happened. The fight in his house to where he tried to run away. Lifting his hand to touch at the sore part of his upper back before he let out a sigh. Still feeling very weak from whatever was shot into him. Mind cloudy but the moment he remembered Jimin, he was brought right back to his senses.

Taehyung finally took a look at his surroundings. Anytime he moved his head too fast he would feel motion sickness. "J-Jimin," Taehyung whispered out with his eyes closed, head falling to look down at his lap. From what he was able to see, the place was small. Like he was in a shed almost but the only source of light coming was from somewhere he couldn't tell.

It took a few more minutes before Taehyung was feeling better and this time when he raised his head, he could take a better look at everything. The place was small but it was almost like a house? only everything was bunched together. With the bed at the corner next to the counter which was next to the sink that had a small fridge next to it.

Then to his left, there was a closet. Everything was an ugly shaded brown but the floor was made with cement. The only lighting coming down was from the ceiling that had a skylight with metal bars just outside of it. Taehyung tried to move his hands to help himself up but the moment he did, the chains held him back which caused him to look at his wrists.

Taehyung gulped, pulling at the chains but of course, they never came off and the more he pulled, the more he injured himself. "Please please please," Taehyung begged to himself as he pulled and pulled but nothing budged. Tears started to fall from Taehyung's cheeks, his heart racing as he turned towards the wall and started to push himself with his legs.

Only to result in red wrists. Did it stop him though? Not one bit. Taehyung was willing to lose his hand in the process if that meant he would be able to get out of here. The more he pulled, the more it hurt and at that point, there were little blood blotches coming from Taehyung's skin. Then he heard the steps coming towards the door.

Taehyung shook in his place before he turned around quickly and pushed himself up against the wall again, pinning his own hand behind his back as he looked at the door. There he realized the steel door and how it had code lock on the side. Once it turned green and the door opened, Taehyung let his head fall like as if he was still out of it.

Hearing the dragging of feet, stumbling and the clang of chains caused Taehyung to stiffen for a moment before he was limp once again. A small sniffle coming from the other side of the room before the steps were coming towards Taehyung. Taehyung tried his best to stay still and seem like he was sleeping but the moment the filthy hands grabbed onto his chin, he opened his eyes.

There he met eyes with someone he did not know but this someone seemed to know him. The eyes were light brown with a hint of red swirling in them. It was almost beautiful really if this man wasn't some fucking kidnapper. "Pretty little omega." Taehyung stiffened at the whisper of the voice. This was the man that he encountered in the woods. This was the voice.. but who the hell was he?

Trying to push himself away, Taehyung turned his head away but was only forcefully grabbed and held into place. Just like that, his lips were on the man forcing him to do so. Pursing his lips so he wouldn't have to touch this filthy man but the moment his tongue slipped in, Taehyung bit harshly that only caused a stinging face across his face and a hand mark left to remind him of what he did.

"That's no way to treat your alpha." The tone was dark and heavy, Taehyung looked up at the male before he shook his head. "You're not.. my alpha." Taehyung collected up the saliva in his mouth before he spat directly onto the unknown male's face. "You little-" Taehyung gasped when he was pulled forward by his hair. There Taehyung caught a glance of Jimin on the other side of the room.

Jimin looked worse than Taehyung last saw the boy and that view made Taehyung burst into tears as his hair was pulled. The clanging of the chains was heard before Taehyung was being pulled up by his hair. Jimin was out of it and Taehyung couldn't do anything but yell his name, watching Jimin try to raise his head only to let it fall back down and lean onto one side of his body before he was being taken out of the room.

Taehyung cried out for Jimin, falling onto the ground just so he wouldn't be taken anywhere but the male was quick to fix that as he started to basically drag Taehyung by the chains. The begging and crying from Taehyung was silent to the man who was dragging Taehyung against the hard rocky ground. The sticks poking and scratching Taehyung that had him crying harder than he already was.

'Jungkook, please. Jungkook! Jungkook help me!' Taehyung tried to mindlink Jungkook but each time it bounced back because of how out of range they were. 'Please.' Taehyung tried again. His face scrunching up into a painful expression before they came to a stop. This is where Taehyung was lifted and was pushed into a cabin.

Taehyung felt the burns of the scratches on his body as he laid there, eyes swollen as he bit his lower lip. When entering the cabin, it was just like any other cabin. He didn't get to look long though before he was forced to sit at the table where he was tied up, again. There Taehyung watched the man as he made something before he was sitting.

"See this could have gone another way if you weren't such a brat." The man explained as he stirred the tea and soon was cutting the sandwich into small bite pieces. Taehyung gulped, sniffling as he watched the man do so. When the fork was brought to his mouth with the bite-sized sandwich, Taehyung only looked at the male with his mouth closed shut.

The male raised an eyebrow before putting the fork down. Standing up, he pulled the chair back which caused Taehyung to react in a scared way. Twitching as the tears started to flow yet again. Once the hand was placed on his stomach, Taehyung felt his heart stop for a moment as he looked up at the unknown male who smiled down at Taehyung.

"What? Scared I'll hurt your pup?" The smile haunted Taehyung as he shook lightly in his seat. "D-Don't. Please, please don't." Taehyung breathed out shakily, shaking his head as he looked up at the male. The male hummed, rubbing Taehyung's belly. "I won't. Don't worry my love. As long as you listen to me, no harm will come to you or our pup. Yeah?" Our pup? Taehyung wanted to laugh at that but the situation was not appropriate for that.

For the sake of his and Jungkook's pup, he nodded as he was then pushed back into place and was soon being fed. The last thing Taehyung finished was his tea before the chains were being taken off him after the male had noticed Taehyung's bleeding wrists. After of course, being threatened. So Taehyung sat there like a good obedient omega the alpha expected him to be.

Not because he wanted to be one but because of the sake of his pup.

It all happened so fast. Jungkook spent a few minutes following the scent out of the house where it stopped just in the middle of nowhere. Taehyung had to have been running from someone when something happened to him. The ideas of something harming his mate had his stomach churning in all the wrong ways as he closed his eyes. Panic started to build up in him but he kept calm.

Jungkook thought about running into the woods but what would that do? This was planned and it was obvious that it was if Jimin was gone. Taehyung wouldn't have opened up the door unless it was Jimin. The doors weren't kicked opened or anything so that meant Jimin was there, possibly for bait. Or Taehyung was foolish enough to open the door for someone.

Jungkook decided to go with the first thing he thought of. Though why would they capture Jimin? Was it just to lure Taehyung in? It had to be someone in the pack. Just like they suspected. It had to be right? Just as Jungkook was getting deeper in thought. He heard a howl from Wonho. The worst thing possible that could be happening right now.

The pack was being attacked.