𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Taehyung sat in his apartment for hours on hours once Seokjin left his apartment to watch his ex lover leave this world. Could he have tried to save him? Yes but was he certain it would work? No. He had already taken his pill that morning and by his knowledge, he has to be at least two or three days off before he notices anything huge or even get his power thing to come out.

With Jungkook, he pushed through the little barrier holding him back when he saw the boy bleeding out. Being that Jungkook was his mate— he figured that's why he easily broke through. Now? He doesn't even feel like he's any part of a werewolf at all. Breathing out, Taehyung slowly laid back down on the couch.

Though in the same moment, he got up from his spot and widened his eyes. He could try it, why not right? Even if he was overly tired from his shift, Taehyung got up and was out the door. Taehyung could try and that was the best thing he could do.

By the time Taehyung got to the hospital he was out of breath and feeling a little dizzy. Running into the hospital lazily, Taehyung cleared his dry throat and stopped when he reached the front, placing his hands on the desk. "Min Yoongi. What room is Yoongi in?" Taehyung asked breathlessly.

It took some while before Taehyung had saw Seokjin standing in the hall. Limping forward from a leg cramp he felt coming on. "Yoongi... boyfriend, alive?" Taehyung didn't bother making out a full proper sentence. Seokjin being surprised, shook his head as he cleared away the tears. "They took off the.. the machines and such but he's still breathing. He'a going though, his breathing."

"Distract them." Taehyung pulled up his sleeves and huffed out a breath. The only person who stood in the room was what he assumed was the mother? Grandmother? Aunt? Yeah— no a woman was standing there and that was that. The story there was they thought Seokjin was just a friend of Yoongi.

Nothing more than just a friend and when Taehyung stepped in, the woman smiled sadly. "Are you one of his friends?" She asked, voice broken. Taehyung breathed in, looking at the bruises, lifeless body in front of him before he cleared his throat and nodded. "I am.. uh, I came to.. see him one last time." Taehyung bit at his lip.

Wiping her eyes, the woman nodded and got up to leave. To allow Taehyung some privacy saying his 'goodbyes'. After the door closed, Taehyung let out the breath he was holding and looked at his hands. "Okay.. alright. Let's give this a try." Taehyung shook his hands before stepping towards Yoongi. Looking down at the male, hearing the barely audible breathing.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung tried to figure where he should put his hands. Not sure what he was healing— just like with Jimin and his baby. This time— Taehyung was healing someone who was dying. The thought made him feel uneasy but he brushed it off and figured maybe if he placed his hand over the chest—

The heart was the main organ needed to work everything right? Or was he running out of knowledge? Shaking his head to free his thoughts, Taehyung focused on the healing part of everything. He really did try, even begging that he would break through that barrier holding him back. Though it didn't. Minutes turn into an hour and he was sure someone would walk in soon enough.

It started to get frustrating to the point Taehyung started to cuss at himself. Cuss at everything around him, cuss at Seokjin who wasn't even in the room and cussed at his parents for being so fucking powerful that he gained this stupid power and if he wanted to be himself he would put others in danger.

Then he felt that familiar feeling. The dizziness, the stirring in his stomach and just as he took a step back from losing his balance, Taehyung opened his eyes to see the male opening his eyes slowly. That was it before Taehyung collapsed onto the hard floor. Not knowing that blood was dripping from his nose and his eyes were glowing not purple, but a mixture of blue and purple with a hint of green.

The only person to see was Yoongi, before the male that once stood above him fell right onto the floor after his eyes rolled back. Sitting up in a swift moment, Yoongi looked at the boy that was passed out.

Blinking his eyes open slowly, Taehyung caught eyes with a white plain room. A patterned blanket and a warm wet feeling on his forehead. The dizziness was still there though and Taehyung didn't know what to do or what was happening. Slowly he pressed his palm against his forehead and pulled off a cloth.

Placing the cloth aside, Taehyung slowly sat up.  Just on time, the door opened and who Taehyung expected to see was the last person he would have thought of. "K-Korain?" Taehyung spoke groggy. "Take some of this water and lay back down son." Korain walked in and closed the door. Passing the water to Taehyung, Korain sat down at the edge of the bed.

Taehyung slowly nodded, taking the water into his hand. Though just before he could take the sip of the water, Korain choked on nothing. Furrowing his eyebrows, Taehyung eyed Korain. "Unbelievable..." Korain whispered out. In disbelief, the male stood up and walked out of the room in a hurry, looking like he needed something.

Being curious, Taehyung got up from his spot slowly and limped on over to the mirror. Nothing really seemed different or felt different but the pain in his leg. Then— Then Taehyung looked at his eyes. Stepping back from the shock, Taehyung held onto the bed frame as he pressed his fingers against his cheek and pulled it down a bit.

There it was, the mix of colors in his eye, swirling like it was some kind of whirlpool. Breathing uneven, Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to rub away the sight he thought he was seeing but when he opened his eyes and moved closer, there it was again. His heart beating out of his chest, what the hell was happening to him?