《 ♡ 》

Monday came a whole lot quicker than what Mark hoped for, he'd rather be with Johnny than be at Jaehyun and Taeyong's stupid date.

Mark finds himself standing in front of his bathroom mirror, making sure his attire was perfect. Jeans, a band tee, leather jacket, vans, and to top it off, he wore a black baseball cap.

Taeyong shouldn't be able to recognize him but that doesn't mean he'll let his guard down, he's gonna try his best tonight.

He smiled to himself, hoping this date goes well until he was suddenly reminded of Johnny, 'I hope he forgives me, he should once I explain why.'

But Mark can't let his feelings get in the way, not when it's his brother's chance of actually finding love.

It's for Taeyong.

Mark leaves the bathroom and grabs his charged phone from his desk and checks the time to see that it was close to evening. ❝Crap, I gotta go.

...

Mark finds himself at the restaurant, it was Italian style or something like that but Mark didn't care, he just had to get there before Jaehyun and Taeyong arrived so he can pretend to be a customer.

Already inside, Mark sat in a booth in a far corner of the restaurant and he waited for about 10 minutes until he saw the duo walk in. Mark brought the menu up to cover his face except his eyes.

He saw them sit near where he was but they were two tables away. They sat at a table where there were only two chairs and Jaehyun sat where he was facing directly at Mark, so when he noticed the younger, he gave him a tiny nod.

Mark nodded back but quickly looked down at his menu when he noticed Taeyong glance his way. ❝You alright Jae?

Yeah, I thought I saw something.

Another benefit that Mark gained was that he could clearly hear their conversation, but Jaehyun would still need to text him for help.

The date so far was going well with simple chatting and did Mark witness a quick hand touching moment? Yep he sure did, so he decided to turn his attention back to the menu. If he was sitting there for who knows how long, then he might as well eat.

So....

Remember when Mark said that everything was going well?

He might take that back.

Mark had been in the middle of eating his huge piece of lasagna when he heard an annoyed huff.