Chapter 81

After Ash defeated his second opponent on rock field with Venusaur, he went to Pokemon centre for a check up of his pokemon.

Ash met Gary there

Gary: hey Ash, congrats, I see you wasn't taking it easy because you were already strong.

Ash: yeah I wasn't, I guess you have won your match too.

Gary: of course, it was a easy win, I'm not going down that easily, not until I beat you, make sure no one defeats you before me. *said last sentence walking away*

Ash: I'll make sure no one can do it, ever. *Said quietly*

Then he noticed Misty and Brock coming in his direction.

Brock: was that Gary? *Looking at the distant figure*

Ash: yeah, he w-

"Ash, look here" it was Delia's voice, Ash looked in her direction and she clicked his one Photo "I have got a good collection now"

Ash: mom! Stop it, it's embarrassing *with a little blush then another click sound*

Delia: Aww.. in this one you are looking so cute *looking at the pic*

Then they heard a ding sound and Nurse joy came back with Ash's pokeball and Pikachu.

Nurse: they're totally fine, you can take them back *Ash took his pokeballs and Pikachu jumped on his shoulder*

Ash: thanks a lot Nurse joy *with a smile then he heard his name called for next match* I'll go now, I'll see you guys later.

In the ice battlefield

on battlefield, one side is Ash with Pikachu and on other is
Pete Pebbleman of Pewter City with Cloyster, he have his first pokemon already defeated.

Ash: Pikachu! Thunderbolt!

Commentator: another direct hit! This boy is unstoppable! Without losing a single pokemon until now he is undefeated, will he be able to maintain it?

Pete released his final pokemon, Arcanine.

Pete: no he won't, Arcanine! Roar!

Pikachu returned to his pokeball forcefully with a horrified look on his face.

Ash: he isn't gonna like it *then his another pokemon appeared on battlefield, Scizor*

Pete: finally, I have advantage now, Fire blast!

Gary: *who is watching Ash's match* how he is getting all those pokemon and they are fully evolved too, I need to be careful, my match is starting soon and it doesn't look like there's anything left to watch *as Ash gave command*

Ash: Flash Canon! *It pierced through Fire blast, hitting Arcanine, knocked him into iceberg ( or whatever it is called, you can comment if you know).

Ref announced Ash winner of the match after checking Arcanine's condition.

After that Ash went to watch Gary's match who is using Nidoqueen, with strength move, he won his last battle.

They both looked at each other and nodded with smiles on their faces.

Ash then left to pokemon center where he met Misty and Brock.

Brock: hey Ash, you need to tell me your secret, how can you be so strong?

Ash: * the five years of training with Lucario, all the hard work, wounds, pain until his body couldn't move, flashed through his eyes* it wasn't easy, I trained, that's all to it *with a serious look*