Chapter 93

As Ash and his friends approach Pummelo Island, they notice a Pokemon flying around, which turns out to be a Dragonite. Upon reaching the island, Ash registers himself for a battle against Drake, the Supreme Gym Leader of the Orange Crew. After having his Badges verified, he is informed that his battle will be held the following morning and that it will be a Full Battle. The assistant escorts Ash and his friends to Pummelo Stadium and the nearby Palace of Victory, where all victorious Trainers are immortalized. The attendant explains that no one has beaten Drake in a long time, and the reason why no one has been able to beat him is because his Dragonite was too strong.

After that Ash bring out his Pokemon. Charizard, Pidgeot, Aerodactyle, Greninja and Lucario.

As Ash was going to say something Charizard walked to him with fire for battle burning in his eyes.

Ash: so you want challenge that called 'strong Dragonite', right? *Charizard nodded instantly* okay then *then looked at him smiling* you will fight his all Pokemon and show them whose the strongest *extending his arm for a fist bumb which Charizard returned* and everyone *smirking* help this strongest Pokemon in his training *everyone roared then looked at Charizard with a smirk at which he started to sweat a little*

The next morning, Ash arrives at Pummelo Stadium, ready to battle. After the customary handshake between Ash and Drake and their introduction, the referee explains that the state of the field will change after one of them has three unconscious Pokemon. At that moment, the flat field disappears and is replaced by a rocky field with a pool in the middle.

Drake sent out his Ditto and Ash Charizard then transforms into Charizard.

Ash: Flamethrower *said very calmly*

Drake: Ditto! Flamethrower! *Both attacks colided but Charizard overpowered Ditto instantly hitting hard Ditto, knocking Ditto out of battlefield then he turned back to normal*

Referee announced the first victory to Ash.

Drake: congratulations Ashyour Charizard is very strong *after returning Ditto and while getting his next pokeball in his hand* let's see how you will this one * throwing his pokeball then Onix appears on battlefield*

Ash: Dragon claw *the next Charizard disappeared and then appeared behind Onix with claws glowing in green momentarily*

Spectators and Drake s looked at Onix's fall and then Charizard returned to Ash.

Drake: ' it finished even before it started' * with frustrated look then sent out his next Pokemon, Gengar* Gengar! confuse ray!.

Ash: fly above to dodge then steel wing *Charizard with high speed got in the air dodging confuse ray and then landed a straight hit* Flamethrower! *before Gengar can get stable, he got hit by flamethrower, then he couldn't stand anymore*

Referee announced Ash's third victory, with three of Drake's defeated, the field changes. The announcer remarks how Ash is the first trainer to knock out three of Drake's Pokémon in a row and with just a Pokemon too.

After the field changes into a desert field, Drake calls out his Venusaur.

Drake: use frenzy plant to protect yourself then charge Solar beam.

Ash: let it do it *looked at Venusaur charging, Charizard nodded*

Drake : *as solar beam charged* bind him with frenzy plant then fire solar beam!.

Charizard looked at Ash, seeing Ash not saying anything he decided not to move at all then Venusaur binded his legs and wait with his strong wines.

Ash: block it with steel wing*Charizard without hesitation used steel wing to block it, dust covered the area around him and then Charizard appeared unscathed* Blast burn *Charizard roared loudly making shock waves on the whole stadium then released a sea of flames at Venusaur at this Ash's eyes started to glow, this time whole battlefield and half of stadium got covered by dust*

Drake: Venusaur! *shouted with concern, as dust settled down Venusaur appeared fainted on the battlefield, Drake sighed with relief and recalled him*

Ash: ' Charizard make sure to minimize your power at such conditions, he is already weak against you and you fired Blast burn at more output than I allowed' * Charizard looked at Ash with apologizing look* ' it's fine if you understand, I should have been careful and just asked for flamethrower'

Drake: *releasing his next Pokemon, Electabuzz* I'm impressed Ash, defeating my four Pokemon with a single Pokemon who still have no sign of stopping.

Ash: thanks Drake.

Drake: it's been a while since I felt that I can defeated but there is no point thinking that, let's continue this.

Ash: sure