chapter 38

Everyone saw Lucario getting hit by fire blast and are afraid that he is out of this fight after that big attack.

"That was quick, one down one to go" Malva said smirking.

Gardevoir also looked sad, thinking that it's her fault that she wasn't able to protect herself.

"Lucario Aura sphere barrage!" Ash commanded suddenly then from the place Lucario was standing, lot of Aura spheres launched and started to hit Houndoom and Pyroar which give them massive damage especially to Houndoom because of being weak against fighting type moves, he is almost on verge of faint.

"Are you alright?" Lucario asked Gardevoir.

"I have to be the one whose asking this question" Gardevoir said.

"I'm totally fine" Lucario said turning to her and smiled a little for her, Gardevoir blushed at this.

"Pyroar another fire blast go" Malva commanded to Pyroar.

"You too Houndoom" Chalmers shouted to barely standing Houndoom

Both pokemons fired there attacks which combined midway and became a big fire blast.

Gardevoir seeing this coming turned to face Lucario but noticed Lucario staring at her which causes her to blush again "umm Lucario a big fire blast is coming for us" Gardevoir said shyly "I can teleport us from here" but Lucario didn't looked away but extended his arm towards coming fire blast then Aura flared around him.

(Wasn't able to find good pic)

Lucario made a shield of Aura around them which protected both of them.

Gardevoir waved her in front of Lucario which snapped him out of his trance "w-what h-happened?" Lucario asked with embarrassment.

"You were staring at me" Gardevoir said blushing and looking down.

"Really!? Sorry about that" Lucario said blushing too now.

"No it's alright" Gardevoir said looking up to him then their eyes met and they started to loose into each other.

"Hey lovebirds, we have a fight here you can do this later" Diantha said smirking to them, they blushed and quickly looked away.

Meanwhile
"Do you think we can win against them?" Chalmers asked nervously.

"The power they have and with loosing grunts.....I don't think so" Malva replied also looking nervous.

"So what do you think we do?" Chalmers asked.

"Uhh... Retreat" Malva replied.

"Good decision, I like it" Chalmers said.

"Then let's go" Malva said then they started to leave the lab "everyone retreat!" Malva shouted to grunts who quickly returned their pokemons and started to follow Malva and Chalmers.