Chapter 92

While getting close to Trovita island on Ash's flying type Pokemon, Misty noticed a girl and getting sucked in a whirlpool, Ash quickly released Greninja who saved them hastily and led them to the shore.

After reaching the island Ash and party noticed a boy

Who is looking at girl with concern then he noticed Ash and others getting closer then Greninja walking to them

Boy: *standing in front of Ash and team* Thanks for saving my sister, my name is Rudy and her name is Mahri.

The girl also thanked them with a smile then she noticed Rudy looking at Misty.

Ash and party introduced themselves then explained why they are here.

Rudy accepted Ash's challenge which will be the next day and led them to his Gym for rest.

At night

After dinner while Ash disappeared for training, Rudy took Misty away to his training room where his Pokemon were training,in the end he asked her for a dance which she accepted and when it ended, he asked her if she can stay with them here and train others at his Gym.

Misty declined him saying she still wants to travel more. Rudy not knowing what to say further ended the conversation.

The next day

Ash cleared the target trial with Greninja's water shuriken.

After that Rudy asked Ash that he can choose three type of Pokemon for the challenge (his choice maybe was flying, grass and water type, whatever 😋) Ash also told him to bring his three Pokemon at once surprising him.

Ash with just Greninja defeated his three Pokemon with his swift and powerful attacks.

Rudy with a defeated his looked at Misty then accepted his fate.

Ash: *flying on Charizard* ' now let's get to main event' * smiling*