chapter 98

The next morning in the New Bark town

Ash returned from his morning training and after a check up on his Pokemon in Pokemon center and eating their breakfast, Ash thought to meet prof. Elm in his lab.

After leaving New Bark town Ash released Suicune who slightly bowed to Ash then he looked at Pikachu who smirked with sparks on his cheeks (who knows what happened in the morning while they were training 😏😈).

Ash: bring my friends near Violet city *looking at Suicune who nodded the looked at Misty and gave her Suicune's pokeball* I'll meet you guys in the Violet city, I have something to do, I'll look for you when it is finished.

Misty: shouldn't it be better if tell us everything in detail? *taking pokeball from Ash then looking Suicune in admiration*

Ash: I will but not now *then released Espeon(Mew) and teleported*

Brock: I wish, you start believing in us more *sighed then looked in the direction of Misty who is standing near Suicune* I think we should go *then they started walking towards Violet city.

In Rota

Ash teleported in the Throne room where man was standing in front of Ilene with some documents in his hands.

Man: ....... and that's the current development we have made your majesty.

Ilene: you are doing great and I hope you will continue it *praised him smiling then noticed Ash*

Man: we will and w-

Ilene: you can take your leave now, we will discuss it further later.

Man: *noticing Ilene's gaze also noticed Ash* as you wish your majesty *bowed then turned around to leave but bowed to Ash as he going to pass by*

Ash: who was he sis? *Asked Ilene walking towards her*

Ilene: someone one of our companies, you will meet him someday.

Ash: we have companies!?? *Shocked*

Ilene: yes we do and they are doing well, I just wanted you to travel with nothing on your mind that's why I didn't told you before.

Ash: then why now?

Ilene: because you asked*replied with a smile*

Ash: huh? *Confused*

Ilene: forget that, you broke your keystone and top of that while doing something which could have been very dangerous *looking at Ash as she is angry*

Ash: ' such quick mood change'  uhh... I was testing what wi-

Ilene: I don't want to hear any of that, you will not do such a thing again, okay?

Ash: uhhh... *Then noticed Ilene's gaze getting intense* yeah yeah sure *getting nervous*

Ilene: Good, now here take it *moving her fist towards in which she is holding something*

Ash: *extended his arm towards then Ilene placed something in his hand* and I was thinking to look for one *looking at the keystone in his hand*

Ilene: you can ask your sister if you need something, okay?

Ash: *nodded smiling* yes I will.

Ilene: and I have already asked someone prepare someone something better than this one.

Ash: huh? What do you mean sis? *Getting confused*

Ilene: you will when time will come.

Ash: okay..... but who told you I broke my keystone? *Asked in a serious tone, he knows very well that when it happened he checked that no one was around so could she got this information*

Ilene: I have my resources *replied with a mysterious smile*

Ash: you know sis, I can read your mind but I don't want to do that so please tell me.

Ilene: Ash.... *Glaring at him* is that a threat?

Not looking happy after hearing what Ash Said.

Ash: no no sis, I didn't mean it like that I was ju- *suddenly Ilene starting giggling which confused Ash* huh?

Ilene: I was joking Ash, I know you will never do something like that.

Ash: *sighed with releif* you scared me sis, now please tell me who told, I made sure that no one was around me at that time.

Ilene: or maybe someone who is always around you or should I say close to you.

Ash: *looked at Pikachu who shooked his head then started to think, suddenly took a pokeball out of his pocket and released the Pokemon, Mew appeared out of who started to float around Ilene* so it was really you *looking at Mew who looked at Ash confused*

Ilene: no Ash but you are close,let me tell you his name is....

Cliffhanger 😝