Chapter 71

Ash and Serena walked out of the house.

Serena: so where are we going? ( She have her bag she usually have in game, the pink one)

Ash: Actually, I have something in my mind but you will have to wait for that, until then we can do whatever you want, you must have something for us to do together today.

Serena: 'oh no! I was so exciting spending time with him that I forgot about that, now what should I do' *then her stomach grumbled and she blushed embarrassment* ' that's what happens when you don't eat breakfast and why it had to be in front of him'

"Honey, aren't you forgetting something?" Grace coming out of front door, her hands behind her back.

Serena: my breakfast? *Nervously*

Grace: yeah but for what, you remember, right? *Showing her a small box, she was hiding behind her*

Serena got in between box and view line of Ash then quickly took box from her mom and put it in her bag.

" okay, go and enjoy yourselves but not too much" *winking at Serena who blushed hard*

Ash: *laughing nervously* so.... do you know some place in your mind?

Serena: if you don't mind, there is a cafe openeda a while ago, Sky cafe and I heard that they have very good cakes, but.... *Hesitantly*

Ash: but what? *Curious*

Serena: it's far from here, in.... Coumarine City. *Getting more hesitant*

Ash: ' who would had thought that' *with a smile* hey, don't worry, it's not much of a problem. *Smiling at her warmly* we will go there.

Serena: really? thanks Ash *blushing*

Ash: *unclipping one of his pokeball* I choose you. * Aerodactyle appeared from his Pokeball*

Serena: wait Ash! don't you think teleportation will be quick and safe *looking nervously at Aerodactyle* like you did when you left last time.

Ash: actually I don't have Espeon right now *rubbing back of his head* ' and I don't know where it is myself so I can't do it on my own' and without knowing it's location it will be hard to do it so we will be riding Aerodactyle and don't worry, it will be safe just like last time with Pidgeot, okay?

Serena: if you say so *After that they got on Aerodactyle and serene wrapped her arms around Ash's waist, Aerodactyle took off quickly in the direction of Coumarine City* so what are we going to do after this? *Blushing as she wrapped her arms around Ash tightly*

Ash: let it be a surprise for now, you will know it very soon.

Serena: okay... *Leaning on Ash's back with a smile*

After a while

"Serena...! Serena..!" Serena opened her hearing her name.

Serena: what...? What happened? *Rubbing her right eye lightly, still sitting behind Ash on Aerodactyle whose flying above Coumarine city*

Ash: wake up sleepyhead, we are here *Serena looked down, many buildings were there* wow, this city looks even bigger than Lumiose City in size.

Serena: yeah it does, now let's see where is this new cafe *taking out her (I forgot what it was called, let's call it pokepad for now)* found it!.

Ash: let's land there then * they landed in front of the cafe, attracting a lot of attention* I guess that wasn't a good idea.

Serena: we are already here, let's get in.

Ash: you sure looks hungry *laughing a little*

Serena: what!? Alright then, let's forget about this and go somewhere else *starting to walk in opposite direction with a pout*

Ash: *quickly grabbed her hand then pulled her closer* hey, I was just kidding, I'm sorry, let's get in *but got no response, noticed Serena's face getting red* is everything okay? *Concerned*

Serena: our faces...., the are too close.

Ash: *looking at the distance between them which was just few centimetres (maybe I went overboard but who cares)* I'm sorry! *Quickly getting away, Ash looked around, people were smiling at them some were saying 'young love'*

Embarrassed they entered cafe and ordered cakes then started to eat them in silence.

After a while Ash checked time.

Ash: oh no! It's about to start, let's go Serena or we will be late *quickly getting up, payed with his Pokédex then grabbed Serena's hand and started to run outside of cafe*

Serena: will you tell me where are we going?

Ash: oh that's.... that's..umm....

Serena: you don't know?

Ash: alright I don't but here, these will help us to find that place.

Serena: *taking those from Ash* wait.... these are...

Ash: tickets for the showcase in the Coumarine city, I thought you will enjoy it *rubbing his back of head*

Serena: thanks Ash, let's see where it is happening.

They got to the place and watched the showcase for few hours.

After the showcase (walking on the streets)

Ash: so how was it? Did you enjoyed it?

Serena: yeah I did ' because you were with me'

Ash: yeah me too ' because I was with you'

Serena : ' oh Ash, I have a lot of things to say but what I want to say is
                 You are the one,
                I desire in my life,
         With want to spend my whole life,
           Always dream about you,
        You are the only goal of my life'.

(Written in hurry by your truly Vishal 😅😅, I know it's not good but I wanted something original there, I don't know if something similar already exist)

Ash: ' I don't much but the thing I know that I can't loose you
          you are the soul,
             I'm living for,
          You are the life,
        I'm breathing for,
         You are the one,
      My heart beating for,
     The only one in my life,
  I'll always be waiting for.

(Again written by your truly Vishal 😅😅😅 but also again it's not good, I should stop doing this I guess)

( Personal talk: Actually I was hoping that I'll read the second one for the one with I'll spend my whole but I'll have to wait a long time for that because there's a lot of time before I get married so I thought I should use it here, it's not like I want to get married, I just someone with whom I can share everything which I can't share with friends and family at all,. SORRY FOR ALL OF THIS BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS SOMETIMES)

Back to Story

Serena: I think when I will become a trainer, I'll try to become a pokemon performer.

Ash: that's awesome Serena, I'll be with to root for you.

Serena: thanks Ash.

TO BE CONTINUED...... TOMORROW.

It's late but HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.