Chapter 77

Everyone reached at Lillie's house, Hobbes opened the doors of Limo then everyone got out of it and everyone entered in the house

Ash: wow Lillie, you have a big house and it looks beautiful too. *Looking around him*

Lillie: thanks Ash.

Gladion: and what you thought of Aether Foundation huh? *Ash looked at him confused*

Hobbes : *also coming there* I'll call Madam Lusamine *bowing to Lillie a little*

"There's no need for that, I'm already here" a woman said coming downstairs.

(Lusamine)

"Oh my little Lillie, how are you?" Acting childishly, hugged Lillie.

Lillie: stop mom, you are embarrassing me *blushing little because of embarrassment*

Lusamine: that's not a nice way to greet your mother *then she looked at Gladion* ah! Gladion! How are you doing? *Hugging him*

Gladion: I'm doing fine mother *hugged back, after releasing hug* but you asked Hobbes to bring him here with respect? *Looking at Ash*

Lusamine: *also looked at him* oh I'm sorry for my rudeness, my name is Lusamine, Lillie and Gladion's mother and President of Aether Foundation, you must be Ash, right?

Ash: it's fine and yes I am and this is my buddy, Pikachu *pointing to Pikachu who greeted Lusamine*

Lusamine: hey Pikachu * then after looking at Cosmoem in Ash's hand* which pokemon is that? I have never seen one, is that a.... *Shocked*

Gladion: yeah, it's a Ultra beast, Lillie was hiding it for a whole month.

Lusamine: what!? *Turned to Lillie* Lillie, I told you how Ultra beasts can be dangerous, didn't I? and why didn't you told me it earliy, How can you be so irresponsible?

Ash: execuse me madam *getting everyone's attention* not all Ultra beasts are dangerous just like pokemon so you shouldn't say it that they all are bad *with a unpleasant look*