Chapter 94

Drake: ' I'll at least defeat his Charizard' *knowing well that now it's almost impossible for him to defeat Ash* Thunderbolt! *Commanded Electabuzz for long range attack*

Ash: ' now let's show them who is the strongest' * telling Charizard telepathically* Just take it.

Charizard didn't moved, taking thunderbolt head on which caused dust to cover all of him, surprising everyone that why didn't he dodged a super effective attack.

When dust settled down Charizard standing same as before taking the thunderbolt.

Drake: again thunderbolt then Thunderbolt *Electabuzz with his best speed successively made his hits but Charizard didn't at all, standing tall as before which caused fear in Electabuzz's heart*

Ash: there's nothing left to continue, Flamethrower *Charizard without any delay fired flamethrower and defeated Electabuzz*

Drake: *returned Electabuzz and removed Pokeball from his necklace and released Dragonite* Be careful Dragonite, he is way too strong.

Ash: just words can't prove anything, show them Charizard *Charizard looked at Ash from corner of his eyes first after getting a approved look straightened himself, facing in the air, flames on his tail startedburning wildly, Charizard roared loudly, causing huge tremors in the air and groud, just as a earthquake, audience covered their ears because they couldn't handle it, especially Drake and Dragonite, they felt like they will get deaf after a while Charizard stopped and everything became silent like nothing exist* well done, now everyone can feel whose the strongest here *Charizard smiling proudly looked at Ash*

Drake: truly monsters *sighed with a defeated look, he looked at Dragonite getting a shock because, Dragonite is still holding on his ears on his knees, Drake returned him* I admit defeat, I'm way out of league from you guys.

After his hearing everyone got of shock and referee announced Ash's victory then Ash makes his way over to the podium with his Pokémon behind him. Drake gives Ash the coveted Orange League winner's trophy and congratulates him on the win. Along with Ash receiving the trophy, Ash and his Pokemon are given the honor of being inducted into the Orange League Hall of Fame, with their footprints and Ash's hand-print immortalized in concrete, and a group photo taken to commemorate the victory.

Now No one on this island ever forget whose the strongest Pokemon and Pokemon trainer came here but they still haven't seen his other or don't know what would have happened. (I'll leave it to you guys to imagine)