Chapter 70

After the battle with Cynthia Serena, Dawn and everyone else congratulated Ash.

After a while everyone started to leave the Prism tower.

Serena: *walking to Ash who is standing alone for now, facing in the direction of professors and champions who are going to their rooms* hey Ash*shyly*

Ash: huh? *Turned to her*  oh hey Serena *smiling at her*.

Serena: I was wondering.... will you come to my place or should I come here and which time we should meet? *twiddling with her fingers behind her back*

Ash: you don't have to worry about that I'll come to your place at 10:00 *looked in the direction of professors£ I have something to do so I'll see you tomorrow *hurriedly walked away*

Serena: alright then see you tomorrow *voice got quit in the end* 'I'll make tomorrow a rememberable day' * thought with determination*

With Ash

Ash: *knocking on the door of prof Kukui* professor... it's me... Ash.

Kukui: *after opening door* I was waiting for you *moved aside and Ash walked in the room* so what it is you want to talk about?

Ash: I think I already told you prof. Didn't I? *Looking at Kukui*

Kukui: how do you know about Ultra beasts?

Ash: this isn't the right question prof? You should be asking what I can do about them.

Kukui: okay then, what can you do?

Ash: this isn't important for you to know prof, I need a excuse to go to Alola region so I can solve this problem of yours. Prof you just have to make a excuse like I'm going with you for some research or something like that, that's all to that.

Kukui: and you think you can do it *crossing his arms in front of his chest* mind telling me how?

Ash: *sighed* alright, I'll go to the Ultra space, something happened there, that's why it's happening, I can't tell you anymore.

Kukui: alright...even if I believe that, just how you suppose to go there?

Ash: Tapus will help me *Ash noticed Kukui again going to say something* and before you ask something again, it will be in the cost of helping you, now you may continue *getting annoyed because of questions*

Kukui: *also looks annoyed but didn't said a word after that* alright then, we will be leaving tomorrow evening, is that fine?

Ash: hmm...*thinking......* I'll manage it, tomorrow evening we will be going to Alola.

Short chapter, sorry exams with lots of....game playing and anime watching so yeah..... Sorry 😅😅😅