Chapter 76

Ash and Lillie decided to take a walk around the school while Ash will explain everything, Cosmogs in their arms, Ash asked Lucario and Mew to take Gladion and Silvally to professor Kukui.

Adh told Lillie about the Cosmog.

Ash: I'm going to Ultra space tomorrow, would you like to come with me?

Lillie: me? But why? *Anxious*

Ash: Both Cosmog have a strong relationship to someone, I'm going to meet tomorrow and i think it will be better if both of these two will be there and your Nebby will not come with me without you, I promise you that no harm will come to you, I'll protect you. *With his determined and kind eyes*

Lillie: *blushed a little seeing Ash like this* alright if you are saying it like this, I'll come with you.

Ash: alright then but...... Will your parents allow it?

Lillie: I don't think my mom will agree to this *with her head little down*

Ash: then how about this, I'll come with you to meet your mother then we can ask for her permission together.

Lillie: I don't think she will agree to it, she is researching on Ultra beasts and Ultra space for a long time, according to her both are very dangerous to meddle with.

Ash: leave that part to me, I'll handle it just tell me when your class will end, I'll come so we can both go together.

Lillie: it will take a while but I can take a leave. *Stopping and looking at Ash*

Ash: no need to do that, as I said earlier I still have to go and look for new pokemon *then Ash noticed Lucario and Mew coming back, Ash looked at them* until then....* Lillie also looked at Lucario and Mew, both of them stopped in front of Ash* Lucario stay with Lillie and when her class will be over inform me through Aura *Lucario first looked at Lillie then nodded to Ash* thanks Lucario, I know I can always count on you *smiling at him, Lucario also smiled at him*

Lillie: you don't have to do that, I can wait here or I can go to Prof Kukui's place.

Ash: with that Ultra beast hater around, you need someone reliable around you, I know he is your brother but I can't risk your and Cosmog's safety.

Lillie: *again blushed seeing him concerned for her* he is my brother, he will never harm me.

Ash: he is not the only threat in this world.

Lillie: huh? What do you mean?

Ash: oh it's nothing, I'll see you later, Espeon Teleport *then he disappeared from there*

Unknown location

Alarm are ringing.

"Intruder! I repeat! Intruder! There is a single unknown Pokemon!, he going to second floor now! all elite units go their! All cells are locked on 3rd level security" Voice owner informing everyone for a while from the point when indruder was noticed. (I'm not good with these kind of scenes)

On the second floor

A shadowing figure looking into cells one by one quickly then it came to halt noticing a figure and Teleported inside of Cell.

' are you Giovanni? ' a deep voice.

Giovanni: *in his prison uniform walked to the figure hovering in front of him* so they finally succeeded huh, finally completed you *looked at the figure carefully* and I see they have done a great job, what they call you?