Chapter 99

In the evening

Inside of the Tree of beginning

Ash: *standing in front of the core of tree of beginning, staring at it* should I give it a try?

Mew(in her original form): something like this didn't happened before so I'm not sure but I think it's worth a try.

Ash: *took out his key stone and Lucarionite then moved forward, put his hand on the nearest crystal* The Aura staff was made from you and Sir Aaron's gloves too, which can hold and process tremendous power, I have these stones which are in comparison are very frail so I was hoping if you can help me with it *then placed them on the same crystal and removed his hand*

That crystal started to shine then absorbed both stones, Ash did nothing and just watched calmly, crystal continued to glow then after a while both stones returned back, nothing changed in them, Ash looked at them thoroughly and sighed.

Ash: so it can't b- *but crystal again started to shine not just one but all the crystals in the core area then the locket in Ash's neck also started to glow also throwing Mewtwo out of it who is meditating and don't know what's going on but after a little while felt the power around him.

Threads of Aura from crystals binding both stones and by his side, Ash whose eyes glowing blue, a ray of light going in tree of beginning from his locket.

A new crystal appeared from the ground below the both stones with a bowl shape on the top and two half circles in it to hold the stones.

This continued until the morning

Core area shining with Aura like a tsunami then it slowly started to dim.

Both stones started floating in the air, Lucario who was inside his also came out, the crystal below stone cracked and two pieces filled with Aura became wrist bands and became one stone each, one with the key stone got to Ash and other one Location, both grabbed them.

Ash: thank you for your help *both Ash and Lucario, wearing them slightly bowed*

Mewtwo: what a tremendous power.

Ash: oh hello spy, I didn't noticed you were out too, oh yeah, you usually gets out in the 'night' and tells everything to my sis, you 'SPY' *said sarcastically*

Mewtwo: I already told you, she was first human I sensed except for your mother who worries about you so much, only thing she wanted was to know everything happening around daily.

Ash: and you started doing it behind my back.

Mewtwo: would you have let me if I told you I was doing it.

Ash: of course I wouldn't *getting closer to Mewtwo irritated*

Mewtwo: that's why I didn't told you *moved forward with same expression getting head to head with each other*

Mew: wow Mewtwo, I didn't knew you were such a softy.

Mewtwo: I AM NOT *said angrily*

Mew: whatever, stop this argue, we should go now, your friends must be worried again Ash.

Ash: yeah I think so, let's go *looked at core * thanks again *crystals started glowing in response, Ash smiled seeing this*