Chapter 74

After Ash teleported in the forest near school, he thought to look around for a while to see new pokemons he have never seen before, he saw few pikipek flying around and a grubbin, After a little while, Ash felt someone looking at him, Pikachu and Mew noticed this two.

Ash: Pikachu thunderbolt! *Pointing to a tree in the left, Pikachu jumped from Ash's should and used thunderbolt then landed on ground but it was dodged easily by a blurry figure* show yourself *Ash said like giving an order*

But figure started to get away from them very quickly.

Ash: *his eyes glowing blue* you can't get away from me, let's follow him *his body glowing light blue then he started to run and jump on trees with high speed ( like Naruto but faster)*

Ash followed figure for a little while then he felt that it stopped somewhere, he stopped nearby and started to look around.

Ash: Mew, when you get chance use psychic so it couldn't get away *Ash looked behind him but he didn't see Pikachu or Mew anywhere* huh? I guess they need more training in speed *then started to search for the figure himself*

Ash found figure hovering near sunlight coming from space available in trees.

Ash: Tapu Koko?

Tapu Koko: welcome to Alola Prince *slightly bowing his head*

Ash: thanks Tapu Koko but why did you ran away earlier?

Tapu Koko: * looked at the ground where sunlight falling between big grass* for that.

Ash: * got closer to talk grass and moved it aside with his right hand and found

Sleeping and shining because of sunlight* what!? A Cosmog!.

Tapu koko: yes Prince and we want you to take care of him, we wanted someone trustworthy to raise him who can protect hin so I have come to request you to do it on everyone's behalf.

Ash: don't worry Tapu Koko, I'll do it *getting Tapu Koko in his arms* but you know why I came here, right?

Tapu Koko: yes Prince, I'm going to inform others about your arrival then we will get to it but before that please accept this *giving it to Ash*