Chapter 61

WOW GUYS ASH FINALLY WON THE ALOLA LEAGUE AND FOR IT'S CELEBRATION HERE'S A CHAPTER, NOT A LONG AND GOOD ONE BUT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING.

Next day

Ash trained with all of his pokemon in the near forest early morning and let Mew started to teach Mewtwo how to transform but Mewtwo still isn't able to do it.

After breakfast Ash let them to do whatever they want to do, some started to enjoy themselves but Greninja and Scizor started to train because of the battle in the last Gym so they wanted to get more strong so something like that never happen again also Mew and Mewtwo continued there training.

Meanwhile Ash went to Prof Oak's lab and submitted Mewtwo's data to the League when Ash returned back home Diantha told him that they need to go today evening except for tomorrow morning because her presence is needed in Kalos.

In the evening Ash left with Diantha in Private plane after giving his mother a goodbye hug. It will take a while so Ash decided to take a little nap.

(Right now in his Dream/mind)

"Ash" Ash hears a calm familiar voice in the same place he has been a for a few times.

Ash: yes Father *said looking at Arceus*

Arceus: you want to train somewhere where you don't have to hold back and can fight tough opponents, right? *Asked calmly*

Ash: yes Father, I do *trying to show respect with every word*

Arceus: show me your left hand Ash *Ash did then his hand started to glow and the Golden ring appeared on his hand same as on the back of Arceus*

Ash: what is this for Father? *Asked looking at it*

Arceus: I want you to meet a friend of mine, he is guardian of Ultra Space Necrozma, in the Ultra Space, only Ultra beasts live which are way powerful than pokemons so I think that place will be perfect for you, I should have asked him to take you with him but for unknown reason I'm not able to make contact with him that's why you have to go there and show him that mark I gave you so he can know that I have sent you.

Ash: okay but how I will go to this...Ultra Space? Oh! is Palkia will come to take me there, so I finally be able to meet him *widely smiling*

Arceus: no Ash, I didn't gave him access to Ultra Space, I totally gave it to Ultra beasts and you can only travel there from Alola region, there are Guardians who protect Ultra Space and they will be the one to send you there and....the other reason to send you there is that Ultra beasts started to come to our world on their own, it is limited in Alola region for now and Guardians are taking care of it but something has to be done before something bad happens, something must have happened when I was asleep or Necrozma would had taken care of it so I'm sending you there to find out what happens and solve it too.

Ash: I will Father, I'll do it my best *with determination* but what I will say to others that why I'm particularly going there?

Arceus: you don't have to worry about it Ash, I have taken care of it, now you are in Kalos so you should wake up and when you do, you will have all knowledge about Ultra beasts too and the mark will only appear when you want it to be, now go and enjoy yourself.

Ash slowly woke up and looked outside the window of his seat, the Kalos region airport, after walking outside the airport, Diantha said she have to go by herself because she have things to do and Ash will be living with Lumiose city's Gym leader in his Gym which is Prism tower and she can give him a ride there in her Limo but Ash said "I want to meet someone first so he will go to Prism tower later".

Diantha: alright then as you wish *walking to her Limo* and.. *turning back to him* actually we are arranging a event for trainers and performers of different regions to motivate them to participate in next year in Kalos and Master class or should I say we needed a big reason to call all the officials in one place, you are of course invited and can bring a date with you because there will be dance too, you can come with your friend, what was her name? *Acting like trying to remember it with a sly smirk* ahh I remember, Serena, isn't it?