chapter 44

_______

Clefairy wasn't happy at all that she wasn't able to evolve so Ash encouraged her.

Ash: don't worry Clefairy, next you will surely be able to evolve.

Clefairy looked at him with sad expressions.

Clefairy: really? *With hope*

Ash: yeah, I'm sure *Clefairy smiled at this a little, everyone with Ash also smiled*

Clefairy: thank you prince*bowing her head a little*

Ash: no need do that *with heart warming smile, Clefairy also smiled whole heartedly at this*

They stayed there for the night then got ready to leave in the next morning.

Ash: alright guys let's go *Misty and Brock nodded but..* aren't you coming Seymour? *Looking in his direction*

Seymour: no, I'm staying here, this is what I was waiting for so long, I'm going to research more on moon stone and Clefairies.

Ash: alright then, let's go guys *they were about to leave when Ash heard a voice calling to him*

Clefairy: prince? *The one who was with them*

Ash: what is it Clefairy?

Clefairy: umm...c-can i-i ... can I... *Isn't able to complete her sentence*

Ash: if you want to *knowing what she want to say, asked smiling*

Clefairy: really? *Surprised*

Ash: yeah sure, you can *this brought a big smile on her face* but......*this tensed her* you will have to train along my pokemon which isn't going to be a little easy, not a little bit. *Clefairy went into deep thought for a while then looked at him with determination in her eyes*

Clefairy: I accept it.

Ash: alright then, I already have six pokemon with me, after I will capture you, you will be sent to prof. Oak who will take care of my other pokemon too, I will send the pokemon who is going to train you there soon there for your training so you can match my other pokemon at least a little, okay? *Clefairy nodded instantly without hesitation*

Ash: then let's do this *he walked upto Clefairy then tapped pokeball on her head a little, capturing her instantly without resistance then pokeball disappeared from his hand, they said their byes to everyone then left*

Brock: hey Ash?

Ash: what is it Brock?

Brock: back there... it's looks like you were able to understand Clefairy perfectly.

Ash: I have my ways Brock. *said Without hesitation plainly, Brock understanding the situation didn't asked further*

_____________

They walked to the Cerulean city after that

Ash: hey Misty, it looks like a nice city, why were you saying it isn't one *turning to her but there wasn't anyone anymore*

Ash: where she gone?*turning to Brock*

Brock: I don't know *Also confused*

Ash activated his Aura to sense Misty's and found her nearby.

Ash: she will be fine, we will find her later, let's go to gym for my next badge.

Brock: I was thinking to do some shopping, we are running out of supplies, I'll meet you there after a little while, how is that?.

Ash: alright, I will go to pokemon center first too and send my pokemon to prof. Oak for Clefairie's training *Brock nodded and they went their own ways*