chapter 14

Ash's pov
After I got hit, I used my Aura as much I was able to collect to connect with father, I hope it was enough after that I lost consciousness then I was in my mind and in front of me was father, so it worked but he wasn't looking happy.

"What happened? Why I'm here?" I asked slowly.
"See your self Ash" Arceus replied and brought a transparent surface where Ash saw entrance of Lance and officer Jenny but when he saw traps capturing pokemons especially seeing lucario protecting him he became horrified and shouted "NO!".

Normal pov

"I have to do something they are in pain, I have to help them" Ash said hurriedly then looked at Arceus who was giving him serious look.

"Ash, all training you did with lucario was to control your Aura but if you want to save them all then this time you have to let it flow inside you freely" Arceus said seriously.

"But lucario said if I let it flow without mastering it then i can lost control of it and I don't think I can control that much now" Ash replied sadly because of his incapability.

"There is no other way Ash, if you want to help them then you have take this chance and you don't have to use it for much time just save them then go to normal level, I believe in you and I know they too, they need you now" Arceus encouraged him.

"Right! they need me now and I'm not going back down now" Ash replied willing to help them.

Arceus nodded and said "go their and make me proud 'son' ". that last word just filled Ash with more determination and nodded.

"I will father" Ash replied smiling and Arceus smiled too and nodded then disappeared and Ash started to wake up.

Outside world

Everyone were waiting for hunters to leave so they can save pokemons but then they saw Ash waking and standing up, everyone sighed in relief to find him safe, he opened his eyes which were glowing bright blue soon his all body started glow blue brightly, his Aura started to flare tremendously that everyone had to cover their eyes for a while so their eyes can settle with light.

Everyone shocked to see Ash like this even Lance who knew who Ash was. Ash sent his Aura in Powerful waves who started to destroy cages and nets easily without harming pokemons which causes explosions, every pokemon bowed in the presence of their prince which further shocked everyone except Lance and prof Oak who seen things like before, Ash released a one more Aura wave this time it healed every pokemon then he floated and landed on the top of ship and punched it hard, destroying it completely just with a blow. Seeing Ash on the ship like that Hunters became horrified.

"You dare to hurt the one I love, now it's time to punish you" Ash said in deep voice which lucario noticed and realized that Ash started to loose control.

"Please spare us, we will surrender and also return professor's data" Jim said and Bob nodded still in their destroyed ship's driving seats.

"Yes master, Lance and others will take care further you can calm down now"  lucario said trying to calm down Ash.

"No lucario, they deserve to be punished now, they dare to hurt my dear pokemons, they hurt you lucario, I'm not going easy on them" Ash replied getting angry and his Aura started to flare more.

"Ash, what lucario is saying is right, we will take care of them now, you have to calm down" Lance said entering in conversation.

"Stay out of it Lance, it's between me and them now" Ash replied irritated preparing Aura spheres in both hands to fire them on both hunters then he heard a voice.

"You left me with no other choice, Dragonite! thunder" Ash turned to see Lance commanding his dragonite who obeyed hesitantly because he know well who Ash is, lucario saw this and shouted "NO!" other pokemons were also not happy with Lance's decision.

Attack made direct contact with Ash which caused explosion, seeing there chance hunters left their seats and run towards Lance hoping for help.

Dust from explosion got settled to reveal a perfectly fine Ash but now he had furious expressions.
"Now you are taking side with them, you are a traitor" Ash replied angirly.

Lucario now knew he can't do anything "You made a big mistake Lance, now you have to face consequencess by yourself" lucario said to Lance also terrified.

Listening this Lance gulped " quick dragonite! Use ice beam and freeze him".

Dragonite again fired his attack but this time Ash fired his Aura sphere who easily went through ice beam and hit Dragonite who got knocked out instantly, seeing this everyone was horrified now.

Ash run towards Lance with lightning speed and ready to smash him with Aura but then he heard a voice which made him stop in his tracks.

"ASH!" he turned around to find his mom Delia with tears standing there.

"Mom" Ash said in calm voice, seeing this everyone sighed in relief releasing all tension.

"Honey stop this, come to me, we are going home dear" Delia said still in tears.
"But they hurt my friends, lucario, professors and me, they are bad people" Ash replied now his Aura going down.

"Honey Lance will make sure that they will get their punishment for bad things they did" Delia said with hope to make him agree with her.

Ash looked towards Lance who nodded instantly "you better do it or I'll make sure they will get it" Ash said in serious tone, again Lance nodded after that sky also became clear and pokemons bowed to Ash once again and took their leave.

Ash eyes turned pink and two Hunter's eyes also turned pink then they lost consciousness everyone looked towards Ash for answer "I erased there memories of today, now it's all of yours turn I can't let myself revealed to everyone it's dangerous for everyone" Ash clearified which made others afraid.

"Wait Ash, why don't you let them have there memories, they are officials and they are trustful, they can help you in conditions where others can't" Lance suggested.

Ash looked at his mom and lucario who nodded and he let them have their memories and told them everything about him but like Lance he didn't said anything about Arceus then Ash asked officer Jenny and nurse joy to tell about him to other officer Jenny and nurse joys too, on which they agreed.

After that Lance took hunters with him "my agents will still stay on guard" he said and took off with officer Jenny.

Then only​ professors, Ash and his mom left "Delia how do you knew we are here and came here" prof Oak asked.

"Prof I was watching TV, they were showing sudden appearance of bad weather but when they said pokemon wrecking city I knew something happened to Ash because I know how much they care for him and react, then I saw a pigdeot flying in this direction, fortunately he came to our house few times so he recognized me instantly, I asked him for a ride and he agreed and landed me on outskirts of city". 

"alright Ash it's time for us to leave but remember to call us once in a while, I will miss this cute and genius boy, oh and also strong one too" professor juniper said hugging Ash, Ash nodded returning hug. She quite got attached to him in a little while.

Then everyone took their leave to their homes " sorry father, I messed up everything" Ash said in mind to Arceus sadly.

"No son, you saved everyone, I'm proud of you" Arceus replied in his mind which made him smile happily.

It's not that good but please tell me mistakes and suggestions for improvement 😅😅😅😓🤔