SPECIAL part 1

Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, lest the earth shall turn to ash. O Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the Beast of the Sea.

After one day of traveling, Ash reached Trovita island and defeated gym leader Rudy easily in a 3 vs 3 battle.

After that they travelled until they reached a island and stopped their for the night in the pokemon centre.

The next day everyone had their breakfast and as usual Ash came for breakfast after his early morning training.

Everyone decided look around, in the afternoon when they were near port, they heard a feminine voice saying :- "I think it's time to go back, it's been a while since I have attended the festival of chosen one" with a smile on her face.

Ash hearing this got internet and walked upto her.

Ash: hello miss, my name is Ash ketchum from Pallet town, can you please what is the festival of chosen one you you were talking about?

"Oh hello, my name is Maren, it's a festival on my birthplace, Shamouti island and .......
......
..." Maren explained everything ( as you know already).

Ash: can me and my friends also join?

Maren: yeah sure, I was going there anyway.

Ash: what do you say guys?

They both agreed.

After traveling for a whole day they reached at the Shamouti island.

Meanwhile weather at different locations started to change abnormally.

Ash, Misty and Brock, along with their Pokémon meet the islanders of Shamouti, who are celebrating their annual Legend Festival following the prophecy's tale, in which a Chosen One shall help Lugia to save the world and calm the legendary birds. Maren's friend, Carol was once the Festival Maiden, but as she's too old for that role, her younger rebellious sister Melody takes on the role with some reluctance.

After Ash introduced him, islanders became ecstatic because a prophecy, a legend on Shamouti island foretold his arrival.

As Melody meets Ash, she approves of him for the role of Chosen One and kisses him, which made Misty angry and lost in her train of thoughts.

During the festival ceremony, Melody plays a tune similar to the cry of Lugia and afterward explains Ash's role as Chosen One. He must venture out to the islands of the legendary birds and collects three glass orbs, uses some fruits as the orbs to explain that represent the elements of Fire, Ice and Lightning, bring them back to Shamouti's shrine where Melody will play the same tune which will end the festival.

Ash: it's sounds interesting, what do you say buddy? *looking at Pikachu who is sitting on his shoulder*

Pikachu: yeah it does * nodding*, should we go and look for them?

Ash: *nodded back at him then stood up and started to walk away* then let's do it.

Misty: hey Ash! Where are you going?

Ash: you know me better than that Misty *released Charizard and quickly got on his back then Charizard flew off at high speed*

Brock: here we go again, leaving behind us like this.

Misty: I don't care anymore *annoyed*

Brock: or you do more than a friend should *said slowly with a smirk*

Misty: what did you said? *with a annoyed face*

Brock: nothing *waving his hand, Melody started to giggle looking at them*

Just after a little some strong winds of strom extinguished a torch.

Brock: *seeing that* maybe we should and look for him.

Misty: like I said I don't care *expressions turning from annoyed to concerned*

Melody: i'll go with you, it's me who caused this.

Misty: *hearing this* you don't have to, i'm going with Brock.

Melody: me too.

Misty: I told you, you don't have to *getting angry*

Melody: why, it's not like he is your boyfriend and even he is, i'm still going because i'm responsible fir this.

Misty: he is not m..., fine! You can come too.

Maren: and how you are you planning to go there in this storm *with keys in her hand* let's go, i'll take you guys there.

I'll give rushy updates means with minor mistakes or i'll update once or twice in a month from now on