Hint

"So how we are supposed to act now?"
The dark-skinned detective sat down at the table with a cup of coffee in his hand while his colleague from Tokyo was deep in thoughts.

"We have to start this case in a clear and logical order. " came as the only answer quietly from Shinichi.
"We have no choice but to do so, anyway." Heiji finished his sentence.

"We have to look where our suspect was located last. There is no other option at the moment," Shinichi said.

"His last known spot was the city center." Heiji continued.

It has always been the case that the two detectives complemented each other and always knew what the other one was thinking. Very rarely the two of them had different opinions.

"It's best for the start to take Nozomi to the place where you found her. There we will wait all day for our suspect to show up. But we have to be careful. The guy must not see you and Nozomi under any circumstances, otherwise we will never find him again, because if he is the evil one in this case, he will take this chance to flee. It's best to keep the both of you hidden, whereas I can look a little more open for him" Shinichi continued.

For Heiji, it all looked less promising, but he nodded anyway, as it was better than doing nothing. At some point there must be a clue.

And so, they went to the center.

But after the, as expected unsuccessful day, they drove back again. Both, the mood of Nozomi and Heiji's was gloomy, because they both hoped to finally move on. But nothing happened at all. Not even another person who might know Nozomi was there in the department store. Probably the guy was extra careful to not run into Heiji. Heiji sighed and refocused on driving.

Since a construction site was started in the afternoonon their usual way to his home, they had to take a detour. Ranlearned about theevents from Shinichi and was now on the trip to Osaka with her and Shinichi's son Conan. Shinichi was supposed to be home again, but he wanted to help Heiji until the end, after all it was about Kazuha. So, Ran decided to come to Osaka for this time too.

As they drove through the apartment blocks, Nozomi suddenly screamed out of nowhere " STOOOP STOP!". Heiji braked immediately, which made a very loud noice on the street and looked back seriously after a brief shock stare " What's going on, why are you screaming like that?" he asked overwhelmed.

Nozomi looked at him with a serious face, and the Shinichi, who was sitting terrified in the passenger seat, also turned his attention to her. "I think here was somewhere the house we moved into. I remember!" she exclaimed excited.

Heiji opened his eyes in shock and couldn't believe she was really saying that. "Are you sure!?" Shinichi asked, who was now more able to grasp a clear thought than Heiji.

"Yes, everything seems so familiar to me here. There, that's it!" she muttered a little more calmly, pointing her finger at a white house.

Heiji still stared at her and saw the security and firm conviction in her gaze. Could it really be true?