Help me

Heiji laid in his bed for already 3 hours now and couldn't rest at all. Since the talk with Nozomi he wasn't able to get rid of this one thought, that has tortured him upon hours and hours. What did Shinichi used to say so often again?.... When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Cause nobody knew about the events that happened on that island and all interested parties never disseminated any informations, there was only one logical conclusion... The one conclusion, the only possible option even it seemed so impossible.

That one person, the mother of the child, must have been affected by that case herself. And the only conclusion was that this person was his forever lost love,... it was Ka... Kazuha, who seemed to got missing in a mysterious way.

Even in his inner thoughts he barely was able to pronounce her name without the feeling of a deep stitch into his heart. The heart he always hide from everyone and just opened once's for her. That was also the reason only she was able put him under such a pain.

He got a shiver, when he thought about the woman to actually be Kazuha. After such a long time, there was finally a small hint... Nozomi.

Her daut....
Heiji freezed with fear... that could have mean that...

That Nozomi was most likely his...
He started to breath despairingly and pushed a pillow against his face. That all couldn't be actually true! It was just a stupid dream... or his imagination. How was it possible , that Kazuha was always so near by him, nevertheless he never was able to find her. That fact just couldn't be true cause that would mean he was a total disappointment as a detective. What did happened to her? What happened that day she disappeared? Why she did never gave him any hints or just let him know she was alive? And finally...

Why was it so hard to find her?

But he got a last chance. One last chance to undo his mistakes and put everything back to he place it belonged.

But never would he be able to do that all by himself. Desperately and tiredly he took his phone and the glare light blinded him. He wrote a message to his best friend ... the shrunken detective how Nozomi called him. Well by now he luckily wasn't shrunken anymore.

Hey Shinichi, I have a serious problem. Please call me as soon as possible. It is very important.

He could rely on Shinichi, that was for sure. He put his phone away and started to overthink everything again. How could he ever find her? Same way, like it was back then there was not a single hint. He must have overlooked an important detail.

But now as he was so sure that it was Kazuha, he wasn't able to order his thoughts anyway. He was depended on Shinichis help. Now only he was able to solve the puzzle with his sharp mind in this hard situation.