"Push the button!"

"You can do it!"

The front door to the penthouse opened but instead of their expected friends, Mrs. Ramsey entered.

"Hey, we're in luck, Mrs. Ramsey's back early!" Kaz smiled.

Bree hesitated, "Wait, how- how did she get in?"

Mrs. Ramsey waved to them. "Yohoo!"

Bree and Kaz waved back, motioning to the door, "Hey, we're stuck..."

Mrs. Ramsey waved again. "Goodbye."

The woman began filling her bag with stuff from all over the Penthouse, stuffing inside a wide variety of their valuables.

Bree gasped as they watched her, feeling utterly useless. "I don't believe it. She's a thief! And Petey is her muscle! I told you taking in that pig would be a bad idea." She pointed an accusing finger at Kaz.

"Okay... but to be fair, you were worried about him making a mess, not engaging in a people pig partnership to rob us!" Kaz exclaimed.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Down in Mission Command, Skylar was sitting in a chair, contained with Chase's forcefield.

"Okay. Using my forcefield to seal in the vapor was a good idea. We still have enough time to figure out an antidote."

"Okay, good," Oliver breathed.

Skylar coughed, catching Alex's attention and she watched in quiet horror as a crack graced the front of the forcefield.

"Uh, Chase?" She tapped his arm and motioned to Skylar. "What's happening?"

Skylar coughed again, spreading more cracks throughout the forcefield.

"I thought you said that your forcefield was impenetrable!" Alex said.

"It is!" Chase remarked, "It's built to withstand lasers, bullets, even atomic explosions! Not alien freak gas!"

Alex slapped his arm and sent him a scolding look before saying, "I told you that was going to happen!"

Chase raised his eyebrows. "What? When did you tell me that?"

"Just now! Keep up!" The girl told him quickly.

Chase rolled his eyes before studying the forcefield as it weakened. "If that gas escapes and spreads into the vents it'll kill everyone in the building."

Olive looked at the bionic. "That's thousands of people."

"I think you know what has to be done." Chase held promptly up thin metal rod.

The bionic looked to Oliver, but the boy had glanced at Alex who was sharing the geek's expression.

Oliver motioned to his confusion, "You're holding an electric toothbrush, I've got nothing."

"Same here." Alex pursed her lips and shrugged.

Chase sighed slightly before explaining, "It's a sonic de-atomizer. It'll stop the vapor at its source by sending a lethal blast of energy through her body."

"Lethal?" The geeky superhero repeated.

Chase looked at him. "Yes. "

Alex ran a hand through her hair. "Come on, there's gotta be something else. Surely as the "smartest guy in the world" you can come up with something. You've just got to."

Chase shook his head rather sadly. "The only way to stop the vapor from spreading... Is to destroy Skylar."

"Absolutely not! Give me that thing!" Oliver cried as he attempted to snatch the tool away from the bionic's hands.