Oliver ignored the way Alex slapped his arm and whipped around to face Skylar rather fearfully. "Coal? Is that what you heard? Coal? 'Cause that would be crazy. Why would I inject you with your one true very lethal weakness." He chuckled nervously. "He did it." He pointed to Chase.

"Oh my gosh," Alex groaned.

Chase paused momentarily, "Okay, yes. I'm the one who suggested shocking your system with coal, but I've also said that you should never mix superpowers with science."

"When did you say that?" Oliver asked.

"Just now. Keep up!" Chase said hastily.

Skylar suddenly coughed and a black vapor came out of the air she breathed. It floated threateningly in the air before it was no longer visible, evidently dropping.

"I must have given her way too much. Her body's rejecting it and expelling it as a vapor." Chase said.

"Wha- Is it dangerous?" Oliver questioned worriedly.

Skylar coughed again and the vapor danced closer to the flowers on one of the tables. The teens watched in horror as the flowers died from being surrounded by the black vapor Skylar had produced.

Chase gulped, "Just to living things."

Alex's eyes widened. "Oh yipee. You know, it's safe to say I may be dead inside, but I don't really wanna die just yet."

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Petey!" Kaz called as he searched around the penthouse. "Petey, you can come out now. The butcher only wanted to borrow a cup of sugar."

Bree came down the stairs and snickered at the boy. "Let me guess. You lost the pig?"

Kaz faced her, "No. We were playing a game of Hide-and-Seek and I underestimated his skills." There was a short pause, "Yeah, I lost the pig."

Bree pointed to the terrace, "Kaz? The door's open."

"Oh no. Petey!" Kaz cried.

Both rushed outside, searching the terrace but end up running to railing upon a shared realization.

"Why are you looking up?" Bree questioned the boy.

"You know that expression "when pigs fly"?"

"Yeah, and do you know the more accurate expression "when pigs plummet to the street"?"

Kaz turned around and spotted Petey inside the Penthouse. "Petey! You're alive!"

"Why d'you close the door?" Bree questioned Kaz.

"I didn't." Kaz told her. "I think Petey did."

The bionic simply chuckled, "Okay, that's ridiculous. Pigs can't close doors."

Petey pushed a button on the tablet and a click sounded.

"But apparently they can lock them."

"Okay, stand back, I'll use one of my powers to break the glass." Kaz motioned, prepping to send a blast.

"No, you can't," she said, stopping him. "Chase just reinforced all the windows, they're unbreakable. We're stuck out here unless we can get Petey to press unlock."

The two come closer to the door and Petey, who stared at them blankly through the glass.

"Heey!"

"Come here!"

"Come here little piggy!"

They signal to him to open door.

"Come on!