"You took away the only thing that made him special and forced him to live his life as a mortal!" Roman shook his head. "That's a punishment far worse than death."

"That's a warped way of looking at that, but all right." Kaz scratched his head and shrugged.

"Our father may not have the power to take revenge," Roman said and looking over at Riker, "but we do."

"There you are!" Bree cried at the sight of Kaz. Her gaze shifted to the the two strangers with them. "Hello," Bree greeted flirtatiously.

"These are the guys who destroyed Mighty Med," Kaz explained.

"Oh, come on! Why are the bad ones always so cute?" Bree frowned.

Kaz rolled his eyes, "Okay, you know what? Bree, you can go. I got this."

Roman and Riker transformed into a giant black cloud and loomed over Bree and Kaz.

"You know, on second thought, Bree would you mind sticking around?" Kaz turned to her.

"Now do you see why it's a bad idea to run off without a plan?"

"In hindsight, probably not my best decision."

Chase, Oliver, Alex and Skylar ran into the alley and came to stand beside Bree and Kaz

"What is that?" Chase pointed out.

"Meet the guys who destroyed Mighty Med," Kaz introduced, catching the others up. "They're shape-shifters."

"Oh, okay." Chase paused before in a slight burst of madness crying out, "What the heck are shape-shifters?!"

"They can morph into anything." Skylar explained. "A person, a thing, a deadly black cloud. " She motioned to the dark swarm billowing before the team.

Alex held up a hand, signifying a 'hold up' gesture, in honest bewilderment. She shook her head at him and gave Chase a puzzled look. "You're telling me, as the smartest dude in the world, you really had to ask that question? That you don't know what a shape-shifter is?"

Chase frowned and opened his mouth to retort back when Skylar exclaimed in warning, "Get down!"

The cloud shot over the Elite Force, but they all ducked to the ground, dodging it. They all stand and Kaz ran forward and attacked it with his Pyrokinesis before stepping back again.

"Chase, would be a great time for one of your plans."

"Oh, now you want a plan? If you had followed my plan in the first place we wouldn't even be in this mess!"

"I didn't ask you guys to show up." Kaz said.

"I didn't want to show up!" Chase remarked.

"I was sleeping!" Skylar added.

Bree, Alex and Oliver at the same time said, "We know!"

At that, Kaz, Oliver, Skylar and Chase break out into an argument.

"Hey!" Bree called to get their attention. Everyone stopped arguing and turned to face her. "Where'd they go?"