30 | Korg Ma Boi

Aurora had jumped up from her position and bolted into the forest, leaving the rest of them to stand there as they heard their main escape route drive off, yelling 'run'.

"Twilight!" Kirishima yelled, cupping his hands over his mouth. "Where are you going?"

The question fell on every pair of ears except hers, Aurora already far into the forest.

Her footsteps sounded throughout her eardrums, not reaching the rest of her class' ears as a monster stepped out from the forest, letting out a tremendous roar. Screams rang out as some of the boys took action, running towards the monster. Koda failing to calm it down, led to panic, Mina, Hagakure, Kaminari, and Mineta screaming.

Paying no mind to the dipshits screaming, Bakugou fired himself up, aiming an explosion for its head. The explosion pushed him away from the monster, helping him dodge the rocks that had flown loose on impact. 

Landing back on the ground as the dust started to settle, quite literally, Kirishima stood next to him, wiping sweat off his forehead. He had seen Bakugou's plan, deciding to help and target the legs. 

"Dirt?" Jirou asked, peering at the mound of it in front of them where the monster previously stood.

"It's dirt." Sero deadpanned, glaring at Mina who had latched onto Kaminari, who in turn had latched onto him. 

"Scary dirt." Mina shivered, letting Kaminari go. The boy, however, had yet to let go, still shaking violently, clutching Sero's leg like a lifeline.

"Why would Twilight leave us in a situation such as this?" Iida questioned, staring at the forest she had disappeared into.

"Because," Momo started,

"There's something worse out there," Bakugou growled, stomping into the forest. "And she wanted to get to it first."

_______

Aurora was definitely regretting her decision.

Here she was, trying to get to a much bigger spot on her radar to minimise the risk of her classmates, and guess what?

This spot had decided the be a pain in her ass and not enjoy being murdered by a finger water gun.

"You're a bitch, y'know that?" She groaned, head rushing. The monster had been made around a quirk nullifier box, which cancels out all quirks within a ten-meter radius.

Aurora, being held in the monster's fist upside-down, learnt this the hard way. 

"All I was tryna do was help stop everyone from getting hurt. Y'know what Korg? Imma name you Korg by the way, I think, when Katsuki gets here he's gon-" Aurora clamps her mouth shut.

Why the fuck did that just come out?

"Why am I worried? It's not like I li-"

Her face paled.

Oh shit.

"No no no no no! I don't- I would never! This is just because all the blood's finally getting to my head!" She lifted her head to glare at Korg's head. He answered incoherently, sounding like one of those dogs that try to copy what their owner was saying.

"This is all your fault Korg. You're not supposed to let the blood get to my head! That is definitely not an appropriate thing to do." She seethed, eyes narrowed. "If it gets to my head, my IQ will go back over 400 again, and I don't feel like being smart today. Fucking dipshit." She growled, struggling slightly. As she glared up at Korg, she wasn't able to notice her class had started to show up, slightly startled at the dirt monster hold Aurora upside-down as it sat up against a tree, answering her in a language of his own.