17 | WW2

Aurora was a goner.

Yup. This was it.

From the stares that scorched her skin, not even bothering to hide it, she could almost hear a eulogy being written. They had just been told the next stage was a cavalry battle, and her head was on the chopping block for ten million points.

Yay.

"You have ten minutes to find a team." Midnight called, a timer starting to count down behind them on the imitidatingly large screen.

Everyone was avoiding her. It was understandable, however. She was the biggest threat in this match.

What confused her is that her class avoided her as well. No one actually knew her quirk, which was a major advantage, but as she looked around, apparently not even friends mattered at the moment.

She let out a loud growl, startling a few people beside her. She spotted a familiar mop of green hair. She stomped over Izuku as Bakugou started towards her.

"Midoriya." She called, freaking him out slightly. She stopped in front of him, shoulders relaxing immediately.

"Would you like to be on my team?" She softly spoke, smiling slightly. His eyes widened as he unnoticeably peered over her shoulder to see a fuming Kacchan glaring straight at him.

"Uhh-I mean, yes, Twilight of course!" He stuttered. She nodded, peering around.

"Call me Aurora. However, it seems like it'll be just the two of us." She murmured. Izuku saw how everyone avoided them like the plague. He nodded.

"Do you have a plan?" He asked, turning towards her. He immediately regretted his decision when he saw the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Oh yes, young Midoriya, yes I do." She said lowly, looking very much like her father.

Wait.

Her father. Was ALL MIGHT.

His face immediately turned red. This was the Guardian. This was All Might's daughter. He was teaming up with TWILIGHT.

She lead him away from the group, to tell him her plan when Ochako crashed into them full force.

"Hi Deku, Aurora!" She smiled brightly. "Can I be on your team?" She asked, doe eyes bright. Aurora's face lit up.

"Of course! In fact, I have a great idea." A smirk crept onto her face, however this time it wasn't a dark one. It made Ochako and Deku smile widely, trusting her whole-heartedly.

Aurora explained her plan in hushed tones, Ochako bouncing around after she had finished talking. The plan was definitely going to work. She basically leapt onto Aurora, freezing as soon as Uraraka made contact.

"I'm really sorry, but I don't exactly...enjoy physical contact." She said, guilt drowning her voice. She always felt bad when she had to explain this. And Ochako was just trying to be nice. Uraraka let go almost instantaneously, apologizing profusely.

Their heads turned once they heard Midnight declare that their time was up.

Aurora climbed onto their shoulders, following the rest of the team's lead. The crowd drowned out any other noise as soon as everyone mounted their 'horses'. Midnight held her whip high.

"Ready!"

Glares came from every other team.

"Set!"

Breathe in.

"GO!"

Breathe Out.

Teams charged at them manically, going straight for the ten million. Air blasted from her hands as both of her team members held onto her legs tightly. Two meters into the air, a clear pyramid encased the team and immediately dropped down, bouncing on the dirt.

The teams kept coming, Bakugou's the first to arrive. He leapt off his horse, ready to blow the pyramid up.

"DIEEEE!"

He slammed into one of the sides and slid down, not hitting the ground because of Sero, who yanked him back with his tape. Aurora laughed.

"This is Titanium enforced diamond. You won't get through this. We would die of starvation first." She yelled at the cursing Bakugou and company. He turned his team around, chasing other high ranking teams.

"Won't we suffocate?" Izuku asked, peering at the solid substance around them.

"Nah, this is an alloy I made. I used it specifically because it's a breathable material." He gaped at her.

"You're quirk is awesome." He gasped, already mentally writing down notes for his notebook.

She shifted on their shoulders slightly, not knowing how to respond. She decided it was best to not answer and keep watch.

After Bakugou trying once again to break it with the help of Kirishima, they were left alone, no one bothering to try and break through.

Aurora smiled down at her friends who stood underneath her.

"Piece of cake."

__________
A/N
Not the best chapter, but I have had a rough couple of days (I am dealing with the loss of a family member atm), so sorry about that. I might come back around and critical edit it.

P.S I am totally bullshitting the Diamond-Titanium alloy thing, but contest for a name?

Love,
Aurora💙