19 | Shiozaki & Jack-Jack

Aurora watched as Kirishima faced off a boy that she had been told to be Class 1-B Tetsutetsu.

She watched intently as the basically mirrored each other. She snorted as they both headbutted each other at the same time, earning a strange look from Ochako. She turned her head back to see both boys collapse at the same time.

She sighed, "I'm going to go get some food." Bakugou eyed her as she got up, earning the finger in return. He rolled his eyes and focused on the next match, trying not to let his face explode with colour.

She waltzed up to the cotton candy machine and ordered the biggest thing they were legally allowed to give her.

That's how she came back with cotton candy bigger than her head twice over.

"What. The. Fuck did you do?" Bakugou stared at the gigantic ball of sugar. She sat right next to him, temporarily forgetting their hatred towards each other. She held it in the middle of them as she pulled a piece off and shoved it in her mouth.

"Shut up I'm watching." She mumbled. He rolled his eyes and yanked a bit in his mouth, relaxing as it melted away.

They sat there picking at the cotton candy until it was all gone, unaware that Mina was about to have a heart attack right behind them.

Aurora cleaned the stick off and silently put it Bakugou hair, taking her phone out quickly and taking a picture.

Unfortunately for her, the flash was still on, and it scared the absolute shit out of him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He glared at her as she cackled. Mina and Kaminari joined in as soon as they saw the stick poking out of his hair. He yanked it out and growled at her, making her squeak and scramble out of her chair.

Chasing after her, he screamed. "I'm going to KILL YOU!" He roared. She took a sharp left and disappeared from sight. The little shit was really fast, but as he turned the same corner, he skidded to a stop. It was, for one, a dead end.

And two, she had disappeared.

He turned around confused. Where the shit was she? He was about to walk out of the corridor before he heard a quiet giggle come from above him.

She was hanging. From a fucking pipe. On the bloody ceiling.

He wasn't even mad anymore. He was just very, very confused. And maybe a little bit amazed.

"How the fucking hell did you get up there, Bright Eyes?" He asked bewildered, not realizing what he called her.

It was at least a ten-meter climb, and-holy crap.

She just let go of the pipe.

"Catch me!" She laughed, closing her eyes while his widened.

He slid underneath her, catching her bridal style. She laughed ecstatically, her eyes still shut. He stared at her.

"You're a dumbass, you know that right?" He spat. Her eyes opened and her laughter died down.

Almost as if it was instinct, she froze up in his arms, eyes wide. She could now feel his arm supporting her back. She flinched and rolled out of his grasp, leaving him to stand up, confused.

"What's wrong with you, dumbass?" He questioned, seeing how she suddenly looked uncomfortable and frightened.

Did she not like people touching her?

"I, uh, h-have to go." She scrambled away, leaving him standing there alone. Had he done something wrong?

Aurora latched the cubicle door shut and slid down to the ground. She felt the panic attack rise in her chest. She clutched her head as the memories came flooding back from where she buried them so long ago. Why was this happening now? Of all times? There were shadows over the faces of the men, but she could hear the voices as if it was happening right in front of her.