Thus the two of them snapped once again, and the swarms dispatched. Neo hugged y/n, which he happily returned. He bend down, and kissed the ice cream girls head.

Neo: "You knew I was planing to leave soon didn't you?"

Y/n: " It was obvious you'd be going sometime soon. So yes, I did. I guess tomorrow it is?"

Neo looked down and nodded, she was sad to leave her new family so soon. But she's not giving up her plan to avenge Roman.

He put a hand on her shoulder, neo lifted her head, to see Y/n smile at her.

Y/n: "Just be sure to say 'see you soon', goodby would mean we won't see the princess again."

Wiping a tear away, she smiled and nodded, while Myrrah decided to join the two in a group family hug.
(This is way to wholesome for a locust leader, but fight me, neo deserves love)

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Neo riding on Chibi Y/n shoulders while chasing Cinder

At the house where Yang hand her Father Taiyang a sudden Knock interrupted the peace. Yang was sitting on the couch, while Tai was in the Kitchen, so he got the Door. Which revealed a very casually dressed Y/n with a box in hand

Tai: "How can I help you?"

Y/n: "Good evening Mr. Xiao long, is Yang awake?"

Yang, recognizing the Voice, got off the couch, and walked over to the Door.

Yang: "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Ahh, Yang, glad to see your at least a little better. May I come it? I shouldn't take to long."

Yang: "Uh sure, come in."

The king walked right past the two Xiao long's, Tai looked at his daughter questionable.

Tai: "You know this Guy?"

Yang: "Dad, he's the Leader of the...creatures here."

Her father immediately straightened up as the two walked to the living room, where both sat on the couch, while Y/n took the Sofa.

Tai: "So Uhm...sir, what brings you here?"

Y/n: "Please, I may be the king of the Locust, but please, drop the formalities im here because of this, it's for Yang."

He was referring to the box on his lap.

Yang: "For me? What is it?"

Y/n: "I know the loss of your Arm took a great hit on you Yang. So I let this be made for you."

He put the Box on the table, revealing Yang's finished prosthetic arm. Both she and her father were stunned.

Y/n: "It took my scientists a while to figure out the whole dust thing, but this, is a prosthetic arm, with an integrated version of your weapon. It should feel like it is your real arm. Feeling, movement, it all should feel natural. Even the integrated weapon system."

Yang: "I...I don't know what to say...I mean I'm very great full for it, but why did you let your people make something like this over the course of a month, just for me?"

Y/n: "Because Yang, we are friends. And I know, at some point, this blond brawler wants to get out and fight again. You might not try it on this week or the week after because of the events that occurred, but with this being finished, I want let you know, wherever you feel ready to get back out there, it's waiting for you to put on. And with that said, I'll take my leave."

With that, the King got up again, and started to head for the door.

Yang: "Wait!"

Y/n turned around, and was immediately embraced by Yang. Even with one arm, she still has quite the grip.

Yang: "Yes, your right, right now, I don't feel ready...but thank you...for giving me the opportunity."

Putting his arms around her, he let out a soft chuckle.

Y/n: "Your very welcome Yang. And the best part is..."

He got close to her ear.

Y/n: "...it even has a vibrating function"

Her face was flushed with a deep red before y/n laughed once again. Tai was standing bear the two now as well when to two finally let go of each other.

Tai: "I really appreciate what you Did for my daughter. I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

Y/n: "No need to repay me. Seeing he lighten up is all the payment I need. Now then, have a good night you two."

With that, the Hordes leader left the Xiao long household, leaving the two blonds watching him leave. Tai turned to his daughter with a smirk.

Tai: "I can see why you'd have the hots for him."

Again, her face exploded in red, matching the Armor of the Crimson Brigade.

Yang: "DAAAAAD!!!"

----------------

A/n

At this point it should be obvious how much I love the ice cream themed Mute. So yeah, have another adorable Neo and Yang pic.
And also have a good day/evening