Preference (Gif): Backstage Antics | Twenty One Pilots

It's been a hot minute since I've written Twenty One Pilots, so I figured it was high time. Sorry it's so short.

The Criminal Minds farewell thing continues next week.

ALSO JESJJEJEJE THE B A B Y

EJEJJR I WROTE THIS BEFORE JENNA POSTED SO I HAD TO CHANGE MY QUESTION BC I HAD ASKED WHAT Y'ALL THOUGHT THE NAME WOULD BE BUT TBH I AIN'T COMPLAINING I AM S O HAPPY FOR THEM

Summary: Your antics backstage.

QOTP: How cute is Rosie on a scale from 1 to 10?

Word Count: 1360

Josh -
Being on tour with Josh and Tyler has always been... an experience. Y/N can't imagine what it would've been like when they were in a van instead of a tour bus, but she's heard enough stories. The tour bus, especially in comparison, isn't half bad.

The best times, though, are spent off the tour bus. It's fun for Y/N to go out in places she's never seen and do a little exploring with her husband, and it's just as fun to go out and talk to fans, then watch Josh and Tyler kill it on the stage. The concerts are fun in general, but Y/N's favorite part is actually before the shows, when they set up and rehearse and hang out backstage.

Tyler and Josh like to have fun with their jobs, of course, and these are times when they decide to be absolutely ridiculous. They particularly like to see how far they can go when requesting specific things from the venues for their dressing rooms.

"What should we ask for this time?" Tyler had asked on the bus.

"How about a nice, big blanket for me to nap with?" you suggested.

Tyler made a face, shook his head. "Nah. We need to go weirder."

"Slime?" Josh said.

Jenna laughed, but she replied, "You two don't need something that messy."

"It wouldn't be messy," Tyler argued, though he'd already started thinking of something else. "What about a Chewbacca Pez dispenser?"

"That's weirdly specific," Josh said.

"Just don't forget the Oreos," Jenna reminded them.

"Oh, or the Your/Favorite/Candy," Y/N added.

And then, for whatever reason, Josh got an idea, his face lighting up. "What about a hula hoop?"

Tyler got a matching look on his face, then both of them were looking at each other excitedly. "Oh, my gosh, dude, that's a great idea," Tyler said, already going to request it.

And so, when you walk in the dressing room, there, leaning against the table, is a red hula hoop. Tyler and Josh beeline over to it, and Tyler grabs it first. Jenna starts recording when Tyler puts the thing around his waist, then spins it, hula hooping to his heart's content. He and Josh are laughing over it, even after — especially after — Tyler drops it.