Preference: A Wedding (Part 2) | Sherlock

Verse: "We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Encouragement: God is love, and He loves us first — whether we accept it or not! He is how we are able to love. He placed love within us, though because we are human, we struggle to always act in love. But with God, all this are possible! He will always help us.

Wow, the wait time for this was almost as long as the wait time for a season of Sherlock.

Jim's... did not go where I expected.

Summary: Part 2 of you and the boys at a wedding.

QOTP: Which original Sherlock story would you liked to have seen adapted into the show?

Word Count: 3765

Jim -
Everyone went still, and then the main door creaked open. A Westwood suit slowly entered the room, the man in it smiling with a air of crazy. His eyes held it, too, concealed. Something in Y/N knew he could uncover it, if he wanted to. And he would.

"Hi," he sang, eyes roaming the room. "Don't mind me. Just here for the bride."

Most people wouldn't look directly at him, staring forward as he stalked down the aisle, eyes on Y/N. She looked back at him, swallowing her fear. "And what makes you think I'll go with you?"

His smile quirked, and he nodded to Y/H/N. To her horror, Y/N saw a red dot resting on his chest. When she turned back to the man, he was laughing. "I really thought of everything, didn't I?"

Y/N took a deep breath, let go of Y/H/N's hands, then stepped down from the alter. Y/H/N grabbed her arm. "Don't do this."

"I'm not just going to let him shoot you," she replied, moving his hand. Everyone watched as she walked towards the man, who looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun," he said, laughing. He took Y/N's arm, leading her out with a spring in his step, humming Here Comes to the Bride.

Y/N could only go with him, eyes locked forward, afraid the scared, pleading faces of her family and friends would make her want to turn around.

"Don't worry," the man called back. "I'll take good care of her."

He opened the doors, and they walked through. As they closed behind her, Y/N felt like they were sealing her fate.

The man turned to her as they left the building. "Sherlock's going to love this one."

////

The longer they drove, the less scared Y/N became — and the more irritated. Her arms were crossed over the beaded bodice of her wedding dress, her train bunched up and unceremoniously stuffed around her feet and under the seat. The man who had taken her briefly introduced himself as "Moriarty," instructed his driver to drive, and then promptly got a phone call and ignored Y/N entirely. She rested on her head on the tinted window, having nothing to do but continue to listen to his endless phone call.

"No, Moran-" he paused. "Did you put the thistle on her pillow or not?" There was a muffled voice on the other end, then he said, "What do you mean you're not sure if it's a thistle?! It is imperative that it is! Sherlock will know the difference!" Another pause. "Make sure. Then call me when you have something important to say." Finally, he hung up.