Chapter 23: Veta, Veta.

Veta

"I don't know, he just jumped and bam, there he was, and then there was blood." I said looking to Lue who seemed a bit confused but sat back in my bed beside me.

We stared at the tv, noting the way Audrey Hepburn floated down the stairs in her red gown and scarf saying she didn't want to stop, she was having fun.

I sighed and tried to avoid this heavy anxious feeling inside me, "I really want to go check on him Lue, I really do. I can't stop thinking about him. At least let me call." I said gesturing to my phone in her pocket.

She eyed me over and I held a soft and saddened stare, "Please." I tried again.

Lue reached into her pocket and pulled the phone out, "And what if Ava answers? Huh?" She asked, reminding me of reality.

I groaned and slumped into the bed deeper, gripping the blanket.

She put the phone back in her pocket and smiled softly, "Just think about how amazing she is in this film." She said gesturing to the movie.

Audrey was amazing, she's one of the only romance actresses I truly love to watch. The only exception in my endless love for sci-fi and horror.

We finished the film, and I put on the nineteen sixty Dracula, it put Lue to sleep and I eventually drifted off to sleep too.

"Veta? Veta."

"Veta."

Shut up Zelda!

"Mars."

Mars? Only one person calls me Mars.

Opening my eyes, I looked over at Haiden, he was shirtless with the covers up to his abdomen. His hair tousled back and my God did he look hot.

He had furrowed eyebrows and heavy confusion, I went to ask what he was doing in my bed, until I realized this wasn't my bed.

This isn't my room.

"I-I don't know how I got here." I said honestly as I sat up and felt a cool breeze over my chest and back.

Staring down, I almost screamed but slapped a hand over my mouth, I was naked!

Am I completely....

Lifting the blanket, I stared down at my entirely naked body.

Dropping my face into my hands, I laughed and felt my face grow a heavy shade of red.

"Did you sleep walk?" He asked with a small laugh as he sat up and brought the covers up.

I turned my face to him and shrugged, "I have absolutely no idea. I fell asleep with clothes on. I'm not some creep who sleeps naked." I commented before realizing he was blushing a bit and staring down at the covers.

"You're naked aren't you?" I asked in horror, feeling like I not only invaded his bed, his space and his privacy but I called him a creep.

He laughed softly and stared over at me, "Well not fully, I am in boxers. Usually it's just me, so I don't think much about it." He said making me feel like an idiot.

I nodded, "I should-I'm just gonna go." I said looking down at the blankets pressed to my bare chest. "Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked biting my lip.

Haiden gave a nod and stood out of the bed, the covers no longer hiding his amazing physique and baseball playing ass.

Out of respect, I didn't check him out, I wanted to, but I didn't.