My intern...Flash?

"What! No you can't"
"but Tony I can!"
"No Mr Thompson you don't understand this would ruin Peters life!" Steve protested
"Paparazzi everywhere, daily life gone friends stalked" but mr Thompson just scoffed
"The little brat will Love all the attention!" Natasha and Bucky simultaneously lost it and lunged at him "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY NEPHEW A BRAT YOU IMBECILE!" (Nat said the Russian equivalent) however as quick as a flash, (see what I did there) Steve and Tony had taken one each by the shoulder and forced them back Mr Thompson quickly composed himself "Listen 'Avengers' you will do everything I tell you to do. MY MEN are out there waiting for me to simply click my fingers , when that happens you can say goodbye to Peter! FULL STOP if that means coming to ALL my press conferences YOU COME if that means licking my shoe! YOU LICK IT! if that means pretending to know my son publicly so be it! Or I post a picture on all my accounts of this" He flourished it under the growling avengers noses "Birth certificate and Peter 'Parker' PETER IN GENERAL no more!!" He chuckled "Andrew, please" Tony appealed "If word got out peter was a stark I.. I don't know what I'd do I"
"Oh I know what you'd do Anthony you'd do EXACTLY what I TELL YOU TO! you understand" he flashed one deadly smile at him Tony shrunk back. He turned to the avengers downcast faces he turned back to Thompson "fine! It's a deal!" Thompson smirked "uh uh uh! You don't answer me like that I want to hear 3 words out of each and every one of your mouths!" Bucky looked bewildered at Thompson "uhh? I love you?" Mr Thompson went pink so, consequently did Steve who whacked him on the arm "No Buck" he whispered "I Mean 'i will behave'" Thompson resumed Tony gasped at him "You can't be serious!" "Oh Peter? Surely you know peter.. you know..Tony's S." "I will behave Tony spat quickly Thompson grinned he gestured at the avengers begrudgingly they too whispered "I will behave" "Splendid Stark! See you in a few hours for the 'show', I'll be watching"
It was impossible to get out of, Mr Thompson had payed for the camera crew for this Lloyd interview of the avengers and their 'favourite ' intern.

Paparazzis here" Steve sighed oh he hated them anyway but this situation just made it all worse "smile" Nat hissed as she walked down the spiral staircase the others after much needed deep breaths and a self pep talk of 'we're doing this for peter' followed down the stair case fake smiles plastered excellently on their faces smiles which never reached their eyes. Tony saw him and shouted down to him as convincingly as possible "Ah Flash there you are"
Two long hours dragged by the 'surprise  of their favourite intern' being there while the paparazzi was' was all over the news as Flash boasted to every camera who would listen which was of course ALOT Tony begrudgingly had a hand on his shoulder the others 'smiling' around him Mr Thompson was standing behind all the cameras mouthing lines and threats "put your hand on my son before you don't have one" "look happy widow i can see you" "smile America or are you ok with loosing another soldier" he was so quiet and so discreet the avengers nearly missed them but they didn't and to GOD they wished they HAD because it was INCREDIBLY hard to keep a happy face when being threatened
The interview took forever +1 the paparazzi were mingling now in the lobby talking to their competitors and occasionally the avengers who smiled and laughed under Thompson watchful glare all the camera were off....Except one he was new on the job his first day and he thought his camera was off....

Peter had had a good day a great day Flash hadn't been at school he was walking home when "you heard Flash knows the avengers!" "Yeah I heard he interns for them!" "And we would never have known if the paparrazi hadn't chanced by the tower" "he didn't want anyone to know" "he's so humble!"
Peter stifled a laugh at their conversation Flash Know the Avengers! That was laughable but there it was in the tv shops window the avengers smiling and laughing with Flash Peter would have felt betrayed if he hadn't noticed how slowly Tony's hand perched on his shoulder or seen the smiles that were dead in the eyes. Confused but sure his family were doing this out of good Will he skipped home
Peter burst through the door the paparazzi scattered all over the place Cameras off.

Bucky pov
"Hey uncle Steve aunt Nat uncle Bucky... katniss, I saw the interview why were you pretending to know fla.." peter smiled dorkily at us we went to hug him but then realised our situation "peter get out of here you can't be here!" Steve hissed going to his height "w.why?" Aunt Nat leaned down "it's not safe here" "but why?" "Go kid run" Tony shooed at him Peter looked on the verge of tears

I looked helplessly at peter who was on the verge of a breakdown Steve and Natasha were not going to tell him so I had to "peter listen Flashes dad knows everything!" His mouth slacked "nonono! EVERYTHING!" "Sorry pete He told Me and showed me he has a copy of your birth certificate somehow" Tony filled in finally understanding that we'd have to tell him! Steve smiled sadly down at him
"unless we pretended to know his son doing so on a live video to prove it he'd release the photo and get his 'people' to hunt you down and hurt you until we did" Nat looked down sadly "mama spider?" He asked "you didn't have to do all this for me I.." "PETER before you start on all the 'I'm just a burden' crap again WE LOVE YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU understand?" Tony outburst loudly peter nodded teary eyed Bucky embraced him first piled on with Steve and Nat "Flash a fraud!" Someone shouted their hug broke as they looked over to the voice a young boy of about 12 was shouting loudly like a newspaper boy He was waving his arms about wildly flash's dad who had been watching on from the corner marched sternly up to him "How DARE you WHERES your proof!" He shakily pointed to the cameraman who's camera was recording and hands shaking it wasn't just his camera though screens around the building were alive and their in a loop for everyone to see was Peter and the avengers conversation He sneered "my proof" you have never seen two individuals run faster.