Last Friday night

Inspired by the video on TikTok by @jxssicaaaaaaaa.
Who matched lines in the song by Katy Perry to marvel characters - I accidentally switched Bruce and Thor but too late to change now so as Tony would say oh well😏
I had so much fun writing this

.............................................................................

Tony awoke suddenly.....in his room...fully dressed.....Well, that was new! His eyes once cleaned of sleet and dust took in the room and the black haired mop next to him let out a sleep-filled groan. Wait! "There's a stranger in my bed" Tony shrieked and pushed her off the bed she fell off it like a lump, still somehow asleep he scrambled for a post-it note, a pen and a fiver, clutching his head he hastily scrawled "thanks for the night please leave when you find this and don't come back- TS. And with quiet uncertainty, he stepped out of his room and headed for breakfast.

Everything was a blur and surveying the living room and kitchen, the rubbish lump on the floor (an actual tip was tidier than this!) he realised that there must have been a party last Friday night. A really big out of control party but a party nonetheless. He slides up to Steve at the breakfast bar whose face was glued to it. "Hey Steve" placing a hand on his back, he got a groan in reply "There's a pounding in my head"
Tony vaguely remembered Thor bringing Asgardian mead and hummed his realisation. And With full knowledge of the pain rubbed his friends back "yeah that'll pass eventually but it hurts like hell for hours" which caused another anger-filled groan to leave the lips of the blonde. It was at this point of mayhem and confusion that Thor entered merrily "Good Mor-There's Glitter all over the room?" Thor ever the observant cried out. "Huh," Tony huffed surveying the room again yes there was- how had he missed that!!-

That was peters cue it seemed as he entered sporting a very cute but obvious bed head his eyes crinkled with sleep dust. But as per usual he bounced into the room "Morning!"

Steve groaned again in greeting, Thor replied loudly "GOOD MORNING STARKSON!" which caused a brunette to blush and another loud groan in annoyance from a wiped out blond "morning underoos" Tony said Peter lit up at that one blush disappearing "Hey Mr Stark- thanks again for letting me stay over last night!" Peter squealed as he got out a bowl and his favourite lucky charms cereal.

"Yeah Underoos ..about that...What happened last night?" Peter was pouring the cereal now and from Tony's perspective opened his mouth to go into an over-enthusiastic rendition of what happened when his mouth just stopped, hanging slack open whilst the cereal, still being poured overtopped the bowl. Tony stopped to catching his stare and following it. Out to the garden?

"Mr Stark" peters voice said quietly "there are Pink flamingos in the pool" and Tony saw. The real pink birds, not bath toys or inflatables no THE REAL FRICKING BIRD squeaking happily with its one foot hoisted up and the other in the pool.
It was at this moment that Tony's face joined Steve's and he groaned which caused Steve to reciprocate and soon both 'alpha' males were having a grown-up groaning contest. About 5 eternities passed when Natasha entered more collected and calm than anyone thought possible after the train wreck displayed out for all to see which was the living room. She cast her eyes at the groaning guys for about 2 seconds before passing it off as a Saturday and joining the chatting teen on the sofa.

Sniffing her top she remarked lightly I smell like a minibar. "That's because you practically lived in it last night!" Clint's mocking echo thudded round the room before he gracefully tumbled (fell out in a heap) from the vents. Clint too went straight to peter and the window "Heey the DJ's still here!" He hollered. "What?" Tony Said suddenly curious, joining Clint at the window, "Yeah DJ's passed out in the yard"