Captured together

"What is he doing here!" "They were together in bed when we found them boss!" "I DON'T WANT YOUR EXUSES JUST..wait did you say in bed together?" "Yes boss" "any subst.." he trailed off looking at the worried henchman before him "well what are you waiting for scat, get out! GO! breathe not a word of this!!!"
The man quickly shuffled out the dark room albeit with his head between his proverbial tail
The remaining man smiled maniacally at the two warm bodies sleeping entangled together on the floor "Mr Stark, Captain Rogers. Welcome to your greatest nightmare"

"Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey!"
"No..steveeeve" a sleepy stark murmured "5 more minutes" "ony not me.." an equally sleepy captain murmured "MORNING! SLEEPYHEADS" I called out that snapped them awake jerking upright, realising they couldn't jerk upright,slapping back down, fighting the restraints they found themselves captive in "no use trying to escape those you've got bigger issues on your hands like how I found you in the same bed together? Or your responses to each other just now?" Steve and Tony matched effortlessly bewildered fish flabbergasted and speechless "the fish look? Really?" I asked exasperated their mouths closed "I know already it didn't take a genius to work this out!" I said pointedly looking at Tony "I want information and thanks to you two I have the blackmail to back me up! You see I don't think any avenger knows of this do they?" They looked to each other shocked obviously a no to me "NO funny business ok?" They glared back at me "I best be off I'll leave you to get prepared" Their anger and frightened expressions made me laugh they'll love this more than they think!

Steve pov
Not a good morning or even a morning I've woken up to today! not only not only has my 'secret' relationship with Tony been compromised but we've been compromised the way he said 'prepared' meant torture I knew it too used to it Tony wasn't fairing any better probably used to it as well two burly men in black walked in tightening the straps that held us already restricted I felt a sharp pinch and only then realised I'd had an IV in my arm THIS WHOLE TIME! I heard a faint 'ow' guessing Tony had just come to the same conclusion i waited for the sting of a whip or needle to grace my skin but nothing? Faintly a finger brushed on my forearm going down to my wrist it tickled! Again the finger brushed my arm and again and again each time I felt the touch slightly harder then before I heard Tony stifle a laugh too late and I couldn't hold it any longer and chuckled the sensations increased and I giggled then I laughed Tony's laugh echoed my own and it reminded me why I loved him it was wrong to think about now but as I laughed he complemented my own as I laughed he seemed to be laughing louder I had tears pool in my eyes "stop...stop" I shuttered out but the tickling wouldn't stop my breath became hoarse but I laughed and laughed "no pl..hahah.l.lease..hahaha..s.top..haha"

Tony pov
"No..no..stop..hahahah" didn't think I'd see the day that ticking was used against me I couldn't help it it just felt so funny hahaha I heard Steve's wondrous laugh and it made me laugh more I couldn't stop,
he wouldn't stop!
Tears fell from my eyes like a tap and my chest raised and fell faster then normal he still wouldn't stop, tracing his fingers into the back of my hand now slowly..slowly...then speeding up and down my arm and back around my hand Steve was laughing as loud as me! So it was comforting to know he was here with me even under the circumstances I was here!

Tony pov
I was full on laughing when I faintly heard him "answer these questions ok?" I tried to talk say something snarky back but I could barely focus on the words he said my breathing irregular suddenly he stopped "n..o.." my happy tears dripped down my chin my breathing slowly made its way back to normal but the odd thing was I didn't feel relieved I wanted no craved that feeling again like a drug? It felt sooo good.. floaty *slam* "DID YOU HEAR ME STONY!" I whined from the sudden harshness and withdrawal of the tickling touch geez what has gotten into m.. OH S***T the IV! "I..V" I wheezed out my breathing worse than I thought.

Steve pov
I caught on immediately stupid IVs had to have some sort of "sensitivity enhancer well done stark!" He spat gracing my arm and Tony's lightly "N..o..I..more" I whined when he stopped his assault on my senses I was also craving those touches then like a spark he agonisingly slowly drifted his finger up my arm once more "ahh" I..I..
"moaning!? Steve Rogers I am very disappointed in you" He scolded like a disappointed mother I growled but a light tap on my hand brought out a gasp which made me shrink back embarrassed and him smirk more "leave him a..lone" Tony said breathlessly I facepalmed in my head self sacrificing idiot. My self sacrificing idiot I reminded myself smiling fondly. I head a gasp and smiled a small smile okay at least I wasn't alone here.
"Questions" he pointed to himself "answers" he pointed to us a shiver ran through both our spines I'm sure feeling touch "Reward"
Question 1...

Tony pov
It all went by in a blur and by the end I could tell, by the smirking grin nearly falling off his face...
he had got what he wanted
and I knew we'd get what we wanted when I felt those oh so amazing touches like little sparks caress my arms hands and cheeks now! it was worth it!

I looked at them dazed and moaning slightly but smiles etched in their faces showed me they were experiencing the complete opposite of pain! I laughed sensually earning two low moans my guards smirked at their response to their gentle impulses as they lay exposed their weak minds open their emotions easily read
1 dared to touch Tony's cheek and it paying off, Steve's guard decided to do the same!
I sighed "My two little helpless ticklees what plans I have for you" I could hear two breaths hitch slightly but the shrill laughter quickly replacing it made me chuckle too no amount of fear could replace the sensitivity and happy daze they were clouded by it was the ultimate form of torture as it quickly led to submission.