38

Jungkook could hear some loud voices from the room he had booked for you and when he was about to slide the key, the door opened and a girl in a bathrobe, wiping off her tears rushed past him.

His heart gave a painful clench and he tried to tell himself it wasn't what he thought but he heard your voice.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this..."

More doubts.

He pressed his lips, holding in his anger, his jealousy, his resentment...

Why...

"J-Jungkook..." you mumbled as soon as you saw him.

"Who's she?" He asked, sitting down on the sofa, tonguing his cheek in annoyance, something he did unintentionally when jealous.

"She's my... Look, I need to sort out things with her, then I'll come back and explain everything, okay?"You said and hurried after the girl.

"That's pretty obvious..." he said after you left as he slowly stood up and went towards the bed, his eyes fixed on the small dark brown spot. He slowly pulled the sheet towards himself, and yes, his doubts came true when he realised it indeed was a blood spot.

He slept with that girl... He told me not to come so he could spend time with her. He took her virginity on this bed and she bled... she's the girl his family wants him to marry... They're getting closer... He'll forget about me and live happily with her. She can give him a home, children, love and bring him closer to his family. He knows I can't give him the things she can give him...

My love will only take him further away from his family, and at some point he'll hate me for that.

This world will never know how I feel. They will never understand that I could make him happy too if only they let me.

Jungkook swallowed a painful lump stuck in his throat and dropped the sheet he had been clenching.

I'm run down, I'm so afraid
that you'll leave again in the end...

The lyrics played in his mind.

It was never meant to work out. He had hoped like a foolish love struck person, hoped that he'd finally settle down, his heart tired of running would find a home, he'd be happy...

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding...

Maybe...

"It's not what I'm thinking. It's not that..." Jungkook mumbled, nodding his head as he paced back and forth in the room "It's... It's not what I'm thinking...."

He wanted to sleep but he just couldn't. Not on the bed someone he loved had shared with a girl.

Let's talk about it

Please come back sooner

I need to know what's going on

He typed the message but couldn't send it. It only became one of those billions of messages that are written but are never sent because the response to them could be unpredictable.

A/N:

Yo hi  it's me again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you tis_chimchim (instagram) for this cover 😍😍