He moved back a bit and motioned for Jungkook to sit up on the bed. "On your knees."

Jungkook obeyed. Taehyung moved behind him and positioned him to face Jimin. "Jimin, you've been pretty good so you get to shut Jungkook up, okay?" Taehyung questioned the boys who both nodded, understanding what he meant. Jungkook gulped and licked his lips as Jimin positioned his member closer to his mouth. Almost too eager, he quickly took Jimin deeper into his mouth.

Jimin was gripping the bedsheets, softly panting and slowly getting louder and louder. Jungkook was drooling, his adam's apple bopping as he swallowed precum.

In the meantime, Taehyung was jerking himself off while watching them. The sight before him was vulgar but extremely arousing. The droll dripping down Jungkook's chin, the redness of his cheeks, the marks scattered across his chest, Jimin's tightly shut eyes and the moans— all of that was doing wonders for Taehyung. But he was still a bit angry. He needed to teach the two of them a lesson.

So while the boys were distracted he grabbed a box that was under the bed. He took a red rope from the inside of it and sat behind Jungkook. He tugged Jungkook back and Jimin whined at the lack of contact. "Sorry, baby," Taehyung apologized to him and took both of Jungkook's hands. "But I think the other baby still needs a bit of discipline." He tied the rope around Jungkook's wrists. Jungkook huffed, trying to get the binds off. "N—No... Please, I wanna touch."

"If you get Jimin to cum, I might consider it," Taehyung whispered in his ear and pushed him back into his previous position. Jungkook was barely holding himself up, his balance thrown off without hands to support him. Thus, Taehyung wrapped his arms around his torso, helping him regain his balance. "Continue." As Jungkook swallowed him, Jimin once again started gasping.

While Jungkook was sucking Jimin off, Taehyung sneaked one off his hands inside Jungkook's pants and started fingering him. He added another finger and Jungkook started moving his hips trying to create more friction. Jimin sighs turned to high-pitched moans as Jungkook hummed around his cock in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum," Jimin informed them, his voice barely audible. Taehyung kept Jungkook in place and Jimin came inside Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook flushed red as he swallowed all of it.

Jimin dropped back on the mattress, purring in content. "That was amazing." Taehyung kissed him on the lips caressing his upper body and playing with his nipples. Jimin shivered under his touch and Taehyung grinned at how sensitive the boy was.

They turned toward Jungkook when the boy let out a grunt, begging for attention. He was on his knees, his hands tied behind his back, cheeks dark red in color.

"Jimin, it looks like he still didn't learn his lesson. Can you keep him quiet as I fuck him senseless?" Taehyung asked Jimin with a spark in his eyes. Jimin smirked slightly and nodded at his lover, feeling too drained to talk.

Jungkook was pushed into the mattress. Taehyung climbed on top of him. Jimin came from the side. He traced Jungkook's jawline and then turned his face to face him. Jungkook was forced to look away from Taehyung just as Taehyung pushed his cock inside him. Jungkook let out a yelp but Jimin shut him up, kissing him square on the lips.

Jungkook's head was spinning. Taehyung inside him hurt, he felt his insides burning. But with Jimin's welcome distractions — the kiss and his small fingers pinching his nipples — the feeling slowly transformed into pleasure. Taehyung slowly started moving and hastening his pace.

He kept changing his pace, teasing Jungkook. The boy kept moaning and grunting but it was hushed by Jimin's kiss. Taehyung was also groaning at how tight Jungkook felt around him.

"You're so good for me, you two," he complicated them. "Do you wanna cum Jungkook?"

The boy weakly nodded and Jimin moved away. Taehuyng picked up Jungkook on top of him so the boy was riding him. Jimin now pressed his chest on Jungkook's back and kissed Taehyung over him.

Jungkook rode Taehyung. He felt his legs quivering on verge of climax.
He shuddered as he felt his orgasm coming.
With a loud sigh, he came all over his and Taehyung's chest and dropped behind, Jimin catching him. 

While Taehyung kissed Jungkook, tasting the remaining traces of Jimin, Jimin was untying Jungkook's hand. After he was done he threw the rope on the floor and pressed kisses on Jungkook's wrists.

Taehyung went into the bathroom and came back with the wipes. He helped clean Jimin and Jungkook all while showering them with compliments.

"You were amazing," he told them and kissed them both, "we should do this again sometimes, my loves."

***end of the smut part***

A bit later, they all lied down together. Taehyung in the middle with each boy on one side.

"So you're really not angry?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes cast downward.

"We're really not Jungkook," Jimin told him and Taehyung pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you," Jungkook smiled at them, his eyes teary.

Taehyung and Jimin repeated the phrase, but the mood was ruined when Jungkook's stomach growled. He blushed.

"Should we go eat something?" Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook nodded in response.

They all piled in the kitchen and Jimin checked the fridge. "We have... puddings."

"And?" Jungkook asked.

"That's it."

"Puddings it is then."

Jimin gave each one a spoon and they started eating.

"For such an amazing house, your fridge is a real disappointment, Tae," Jungkook commented.

"Hey, you only thought of it as a hiding place in the beginning so you don't have a say," Taehyung retorted back.

"Well I stayed hidden didn't I?" Jungkook smiled.

"You did. Great hiding place, Jeon Jungkook. A for effort," an unfamiliar and ragged voice spoke.

An older man stepped into the kitchen. "You got sloppy in the end though, son."

"Father..."

P.S. Would you like more chapters like this one?
Hopefully my writing will improve hahahahaha