"I don't need an explanation. My brother does." She told me and I nodded.

"Yes but he won't listen to me. And he has the right to be upset but I just want to explain where I'm coming from. And maybe he'll listen to you."

"Fine. Tell me."

"Thank you. Well.. I did it for my sister. Just as angry as you are about your brother , it shows you would do anything for him. I would do same. I did same. Tammy is my only family. She's all I have. And when she had an accident several months ago, Harry promised to have her thrown in jail. He said he would take away our house, everything we had. And we didn't even have so much. It was a lot of money he claimed she 'stole' from him when she was his PA. But I know my sister didn't do it. She would never. But he never believed her. So I went to intercede for her. So that he would give us more time to pay off this debt. All her salary wasn't up to half of what we had to pay him. He gave me no option." I said feeling the tears about to fall down.

"There's always another option Ari."

"You're saying that because you were not in my shoes. My parent's house is the only thing we have left of them. And some of Tamara's salary was going to pay the mortgage. And he threatened to take the house away. Tamara was an invalid, but he said "she'd recover in jail." . How could I let that happen to my sister?" I told her and I could feel her understanding although she didn't say anything.

Tough.

"So you jumped at the chance to score my rich brother huh?" She said raising her brows and I frowned.

"Believe it or not, I had no idea who your brother was, or about your family. I found out only when I met him."

"Seriously?" She asked looking as shocked as ever and I laughed. Nick had the same reaction. I can't believe how similar they are.

"Yes. I had no idea who he was. When Harry told me I had to 'seduce' him, I said no initially and asked for something else. But he was persistent saying 'he likes brunettes' especially when they wear white because Cami liked wearing white." I said rolling my eyes and she continued listening to me while eating and drinking coffee.

"He said if I made him fall in love with me and break his heart, he would forget about the debt. But he got more devious as the days went by. He told me to get information about the company. Asking me to sabotage him. But I would never. I promise you, I didn't do anything that would ruin his company. I know that he worked so hard for it. But I fell in love too. It's so hard not to. Because he's the best thing that's ever happened to me." She nodded as if she understood me.

"I tried telling Nick a hundred times but I got so scared. I've seen him when he's angry and I didn't know what to expect. But that day at Harry's house, I told him I didn't care if he took it all away. And that's when Nick came in."

"I get it. And I'm sorry for judging you easily. I guess you had your reasons. You need to tell Nick but it's going to be so difficult. Alyssa's hoarding him." She said looking apologetic.

"Yeah. Alyssa. S-she's p-pregnant right?" I asked sadly hoping it was a joke. That she was just pulling my legs.

"Yeah. I went out to get some stuff and when I came back , she was there. I had no idea she spent the night. When she told me she was pregnant, of course I didn't believe the bitch. So I took her to a clinic to be sure. She really is." She told me apologetically and I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces.

I'm pregnant too!

I wanted to scream.

"I want to talk to Nick but she took me off the visitor's list. He didn't want o listen the last time but it's worth the try." I whispered feeling dizzy for a second.