When he got no answer, Robb immediately jumped out of bed, beginning to feel concerned. He was worried that something might have happened to her. He ran toward the door, only to open it to find Annalys now standing before him. She was clearly returning from somewhere, hoping to arrive before Robb woke up. Clearly, she had failed in doing so.

Robb sighed in utter relief at the sight of his beautiful wife. He smiled happily, wasting no time cupping her face in his hands. "I was afraid you'd left," He confessed softly, causing Annalys to tilt her head as she gave him a puzzled look.

"Just for a walk," Annalys admitted, smiling up at Robb, "I took Alerie with me. She was awake, too."

Annalys remained silent, noticing Robb had actually been genuinely worried about her leaving. "Robb," She called out in a calm tone, giving him a concerned look, "Did you really think I had truly left you?"

Robb sighed, not responding as he nodded his head. Annalys knew that meant that she had been right.

"I'd never leave you," Annalys assured her husband, placing a hand on the side of his face, "Ever. You needn't worry about that, Robb. We are always and forever, remember?"

Robb continued to remain silent. He simply nodded and Annalys found herself leaning forward, pressing a quick kiss to his pink lips. He frowned slightly, raising a brow at Annalys. "What was that for?" He questioned her, smiling in amusement at the randomness of the sudden kiss.

"Can't I kiss my husband?" Annalys playfully asked as she leaned forward, pressing yet another kiss to his lips.

She kissed him again and then a fourth time. As she did so, she continued to lightly shove Robb toward the bed. He played along with it, wondering what she was up to.

Finally, Robb found himself sitting at the foot of the bed with Annalys standing in front of him. "Do you know what I learned?" She found herself asking Robb, who shook his head as he watched her glance around the room they had decided to stay in during their time at Highgarden, "This is Margaery Tyrell's old room."

Robb was about to stand up from the bed in disgust, but before he could, Annalys pushed him back down. Robb found himself smiling in amusement, watching as she sat down on his lap without a care in the world, straddling him. He placed his hands at her waist while Annalys wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I also learned that our firstborn has a female lover," She informed Robb, whose eyes widened in shock, "Can you guess whose family this girl comes from?"

"Let me guess..." He trailed off in a sarcastic tone, having the feeling he already knew, "Tyrell?"

"Close," Annalys responded, causing Robb to tense up.

"Hightower," He realized and Annalys nodded in confirmation, causing his eyes to widen, "What the fuck is she thinking?"

"It's a trick. It must be," Annalys replied, much to Robb's confusion, "She knew we'd be so busy thinking about that, we wouldn't expect her to be taking the Iron Throne."

"What!" Robb exclaimed in disbelief, shocked by the fact that their eldest daughter was planning to take the Iron Throne, "I must go at once. I must stop her."

Annalys scoffed, watching as Robb placed her on the bed before standing up. "You must mean we, right?" She asked him in concern, only to stare at him in disbelief as he shook his head.

"No. I'm going alone," Robb argued in a stern tone, "It's not safe for you yet. We don't know if some of the rebels are still alive."

"Stop treating me like I can't handle myself, Robb!" Annalys complained in a frustrated tone, taking a step toward Robb, "I am the greatest swordsman in the Seven Kingdoms, even without my left hand."