Special Chapter 19 - Sleepover at Tori's

Happy Valentine's day everyone! This long special is set about a month after the special 'The proposal' and 'Tori and Jade talk to Trina'. The final part explain what happened in this story for all the characters of Victorious after they graduate from high school and more details about Tori and Jade getting into their adulthood after their marriage. My longest chapter so far after my prequel chapter. Enjoy!

Tori and Jade were in the Vega's house. Jade was sitting on the couch in the living room with Tori's laptop while the Latina was preparing her poker table in the kitchen. They had agreed to spend some time with their friends at her house (like usual) that night while her parents were out.

"Love, are you going to help me pick some snacks and make some pop corns for tonight?" Tori asked her girlfriend from the kitchen, at some point.

Jade rolled her eyes "Baby I know you suck at cooking but if you need help even to make some freaking pop corns, maybe I should have thought about it twice before asking you to be my wife" she joked

"I just thought you would've liked to give me an hand to prepare everything for tonight, thank you very much... There's still plenty of time before the marriage, I promise I will learn to cook by then!" Tori responded

Jade smiled before putting the PC aside and going to the kitchen. She smirked at Tori hugging her by the hips "Babe, you know I was joking right? You think I could give a damn if my wife can cook or not when she look this hot?" Jade said looking at Tori up and down and kissing her. Tori wrapped her arms around her neck and giggled in the kiss. When they pulled apart Tori said "I still want to learn though... You'll see, I'll be the wife of your dreams!", Jade smirked "You already are Tori West... can't wait to get to call you like that" she said.

Tori raised an eyebrow at her fiancée "As much as I love how it sounds, when exactly did we agree that I'm taking your name?"

"Because Victoria West sounds hot... Jade Vega sounds silly... Like the name of a doll or something" Jade said which made Tori laugh.

"You are a doll Jade! And I think Jadeyn Vega sounds just as hot by the way! But you know what? We're both women so why one of us should take the name of the other and not simply keep both? Jade and Tori Vega-West... How does it sound babe?"

"Vega-West... I like it" Jade said smiling

"And Vega-West it is!" Tori exclaimed raising a fist while Jade hoisted her up from her legs to make her sit on the kitchen counter before kissing her. Tori wrapped her arms around her neck again deepening the kiss. After a bit Jade pulled away saying "You know I was watching videos of people getting tongue piercings..."

"Eww, why does my fiancée have such weird fetishes?" Tori joked

Jade chuckled "Shush you dork. I was actually thinking about getting one myself..."

"Oh no you're not!" Tori replied to her

Jade groaned "You sound like my mom... Why not?"

"Cause I don't want to feel anything between our tongues when we kiss... Plus I always found tongue piercings so ugly to look at!" Tori replied

"But baby think about how good I could make you feel with a piercing on my tongue... You know what I'm talking about?" Jade said wiggling her eyebrows and grinning while looking between Tori's thighs.

"Like I said, I love your tongue the way it is!" Tori responded smiling

"Come on... I bet your vag would love it instead" Jade continued

"Nope she agrees with me that she loves your tongue the way it is!" Tori said getting down from the counter

Jade chuckled "Alright... I will just have a nipple piercing then..." she said smiling