Special Chapter 15 - Jori through the years

A/N: This is a series of events that happen during and after the story of this fanfic to fill some of the gaps between the various chapters. Practically a summary that goes through the various phases of their relationship. Enjoy!

*Girlfriends*

Jade was in her room on her bed lying on the stomach, her legs up in the air, while she was checking Tori's TheSlap page on her laptop. She couldn't help it. She was a possessive girlfriend. She used to do the same with Beck, the only difference now was that instead of scaring away the light headed girls who were crushing on him, leaving stupid comments on his photos, she had to worry about the perverted boys who were constantly trying to hit on the Latina. They seemed to have been increased in number by tenfold ever since Tori came out as a lesbian. Not to mention the girls... There were not many declared lesbians at their school (as far as Jade knew) but somehow ever since Tori had came out, some girls she barely knew started to be a little too nice with the compliments on the comments section of her photos. Jade didn't like it one bit. In fact after what had happened with Meredith, she knew that she couldn't let her guard down with girls neither. Tori kept telling Jade that she was ridiculous for being so jealous since it was clear to everyone that she only had eyes for her. But Jade was thinking that it was easy for her girlfriend to speak like that since no one (boy or girl) dared to leave such comments on her profile (except Sinjin but only rarely) cause everyone was afraid to death of the Goth, so Tori didn't have to worry about that. But Jade could see how jealous the Latina could get when someone was looking in her direction when she was dressed particularly sexy. Some days, and especially during their dates, Jade used to dress up like that on purpose just to see protective/jealous Tori make an appearance. Jade smiled. Beck had never been much jealous of her when they were together so she liked to have some fun with Tori on this regard. It also made Jade feel flattered like she belonged to the beautiful Latina singer. After checking some of the Latina's latest posts, Jade checked Tori's relationship status once more. It was saying 'In a relationship: Tori Vega is currently dating Jade West'. Jade smile grew wider on her face. She liked to read that just as much as she liked to see 'Jade West is currently dating Tori Vega' on the relationship status of her own profile. She knew that it was probably something silly but when she was in a relationship with someone, Jade wanted everyone to know that. And her relationship with Tori was the most important one she ever had.

That day Tori had to go visit her grandma with her family, so her and Jade couldn't see each other after school. For that reason Jade had decided to make the best of the time they would have spent together at school that morning, by having some fun with her in the Janitor's closet. They made out for the whole lunch break, kissing passionately, and touching each other's body. She could still feel Tori's hands tangled in her hair or squeezing her boobs through her shirt. And she could still taste an hint of the Latina's cherry lipgloss on her own lips while licking them. It was not the first time they spent lunch break making out in the janitor's closet at school, but they never had sex there, much to Jade's disappointment. Tori was too much of a prude to go all the way through while at school. She had told her that she didn't like to constantly have to worry about being caught, which for Jade was a huge turn on instead. Even though Tori firmly told Jade 'no sex at school' the Goth was sure that she would have been able to convince her to do it sooner or later, maybe in the janitor's closet, in the bath or in an empty classroom, Jade thought smirking. Afterall she had convinced her to have sex in the girls bath of a dancing club one time.

She couldn't resist me after our so erotic dance... Dirty dancing got nothing on us

Jade was thinking. That time she had to put an hand on Tori's mouth to muffle her moans while she was fingering her with an hand under her skirt in one of the bath's stalls, since other women were entering the bath.