Chapter 3 - Caught

Tori's eyes went wide for a moment before she closed them and started kissing Jade back. Tori felt her heart speeding up immediately and shivers of excitment running through her whole body, thinking that Jade West, the girl she loved, was kissing her. At that moment Tori realized she was more eager to do this than she had thought that morning while staring at Jade, Tori was feeling like she could have spent the rest of her life just kissing that beautiful Goth girl, her lips belonged on Jade's. 

She was definetely right, Tori thought as she smiled into the kiss, she was right; the reason she tried so hard to get Jade to like her and why she wanted to be close to her. This was definitely a step passed just friends, this is exactly where she wanted to be. Nothing mattered anymore, not the fact that they were two girls, or that 5 minutes ago she would have bet a million that Jade hated her. Tori loved this moment, she loved this kiss.

As Jade was kissing Tori, she was half expecting the Latina to pull away when she initiated the kiss. The other half hoped she'd kiss her back, which is exactly what happened. But she felt Tori kissing her back, that meant Tori had feelings for her too. Jade's heart was racing, she couldn't remember the last time it beat that fast. She had never kissed a girl before, although she had fantasized about it every now and then. The kiss was better than she expected, and Jade was finding Tori's soft lips so enticing. Her strawberry lipgloss tasted so sweet, just like her. She immediately found herself turned on and eager for more. She liked the brunette Latina from longer than she was willing to admit. Jade was mentally cursing herself for having pretended to hate Tori for so long instead of just accepting that she liked this girl so much. Suddenly it was clear to Jade why her and Beck were not working anymore and were just fighting every day: she wasn't into him anymore. Because the sensation she was now feeling with Tori was so intense, she just couldn't remember having ever felt this way with Beck.

After a bit Jade started deepening the kiss, her tongue licking Tori's lips asking for entrance that the Latina quickly granted. Tori released a light moan as she was a bit surprised for a moment from Jade's eagerness, as the Goth was exploring her mouth while pushing her body back on the couch. Jade put her arms on either side of Tori's head for support, while Tori grabbed The Goth's face with both hands to not break their kiss before starting to caress her cheeks. Jade's body was now between Tori's legs as they continued kissing. 

Soon Tori's tongue began caressing Jade's. Jade didn't stop at the kiss though as one of her hands started caressing Tori's bare thigh. All of a sudden Tori felt goosebumps forming on her skin. At that moment she felt so aroused she could barely breathe. Her legs had a mind of their own, wrapping around Jade's midsection. She wasn't thinking clearly, but only trying to bring Jade's body close to hers. Both girls were in a bliss as one of Tori's hands found Jade's breasts. The Latina started to feel Jade up. Jade moaned in her mouth spurring her to continue while Tori was using her other arm around her neck to make her deepen the kiss even more. 

Tori couldn't believe how much she liked the sensation of Jade's tongue in her mouth and her boobs in her hand. Her tongue was so skilled and her breasts were so big and soft; she could have played with them all day. She felt another rush of arousal in the southern regions of her body and in the same moment her legs pushed Jade's body against hers again. Jade was practically lying on top of her now. After a bit Tori felt Jade's hand pushing lightly at one of her knees trying to tell her to unwrap her legs from her waist. Tori didn't know why but she just couldn't bring herself to ask her, cause she didn't want to stop kissing Jade, so she just complied. Tori was worried in her eagerness she was applying too much pressure to Jade's waist. But to her relief that wasn't the case, in fact, in the moments that followed Tori realized Jade wanted more access to her body. Jade's hand ran up her legs till it was resting on her gym shorts between her legs. Tori's heart sped up even more.