Prequel Chapter

Since these special chapters/one shots are not in chronological order I decided to take a break from the whole Tori and Jade's engagement and Trina's pregnancy story arc and write a few chapters set in the past. This is a series of quick one shots set after several episodes of Victorious that happened way before this fanfiction started, so here Tori and Jade were not together yet.

Prequel of 'A Jori Story: After the Platinum Awards'

/After 'Pilot episode'/

I can't believe it! Jade West was thinking How could that bitch kiss my boyfriend like that in front of the whole class? Was she trying to make me look like a fool? Just because she is so good looking and talented she thinks she can take everything she wants?

School was over but Jade had seen Tori Vega enter the girls bathroom so in that moment she decided to follow her and face her. She found Tori washing her hands. When Tori saw her looking so furious her eyes went wide in fear as she took several steps back until she hit a wall behind her. Jade reached for her pulling her by the shirt with one hand to bring her closer to her face and look her in the eyes.

"What are you trying to do Vega? Just because you impressed a few people with that mediocre performance of yours and got into the school, now you think you can take my boyfriend too?" Jade angrily asked her

"Of course not! Jade please let me go that was just a stage kiss, believe me, I'm sorry, I was just mad at you for pouring coffee on my head the other day, again sorry! Maybe I went a little too far..." Tori was saying with fear in her voice. She was shaking. Jade looked at her in the eyes.

Beautiful chocolate eyes that would make anyone go weak at the knees... What? no! Why I keep thinking of her like this ever since I met this girl? Jade thought before pushing Tori away from her and against the wall again. Tori released a little gasp. Seeing Jade so silent and deep in thought Tori spoke again "Trust me Jade I would nev..." but she was cut off by a slap from Jade. The Goth hit her with the back of her hand and even though she didn't put much strenght into it Tori looked like it hurt her pretty badly while she was rubbing her cheek.

"Try do something like that again and I will smack you way harder than this, trust me Tori Vega!" Jade told her. Tori who was still rubbing her face nodded at her. Jade noticed that Tori had a light bruise on her cheek where she had just slapped her and realized that she had hit her with the hand where she had a thick metal ring on one of her fingers which must have been the reason why Tori looked so hurt. She even saw a tear escaping one of the Latina's eye. Suddenly Jade felt so bad about it that she couldn't restrain herself from saying: "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you so much forgive me ok?" Jade told her while putting an hand on Tori's hurt cheek to caress her face while wiping her tear with her thumb. Tori was looking at her with eyes if possible even wider than when she was scared of her just few seconds ago. Her face was a mix of shock, surprise but also something else... Something Jade believed was... Appreciation for her gesture.

I'm sorry... No one should dare hurting such a beautiful face Jade was thinking while looking at Tori's facial features from very close. After a bit Tori placed her own hand on Jade's that was still caressing her cheek.

"It's ok... I deserved it, now we're even ok? ... Gosh, your hand is so soft..." Tori was saying closing her eyes.

In that moment Jade realized that she was still caressing the Latina's face while leaning towards her. She immediately froze and yanked her hand away from Tori's face so fast that the Latina's eyes blew open in surprise.

"This never happened ok? I just felt bad for having hurt you so much, but it won't be the last time I hit you if you keep provoking me, got it Vega?" Jade asked her taking several step back and away from her