Special Chapter 14 - Night of passion

A/N: I'm back with another special chapter! This one takes place early during Tori and Jade's relationship. It's a filler chapter taking place during chapter 11, to give more insight on Jade and Tori's relationship, it also contains a lot of sexual stuff.

Tori and Jade were sitting next to each other in Sikowitz's class like always ever since they had started dating. Some people were still staring and gaping at them every now and then, seeing them getting along, kissing, holding hands, talking or even just smiling at each other. Afterall they were together from only a week so the whole school was still used to see them as rivals. But after having been able to come out revealing their true feelings to each other, they were finally girlfriends now. In that moment Jade was listening to the teacher with crossed arms while resting a leg on one of Tori's thighs. The Latina was a bit more distracted, since she was playing with the colored stripes in her girlfriend's hair. That day the Goth's colored locks of hair were purple matching Tori's shirt much to the younger Vega girl's amusement. The previous day, Jade had asked Tori which color she wanted her to wear for her colored locks, after they made love in the Goth's shower at her house and the Latina had chosen purple. And now Tori couldn't get enough of admiring her girlfriend's beauty.

"You're so beautiful love... I wish we had more classes together... Have I ever told you that I love the way you do your make up, Jade? Your eyes are simply mesmerizing. You look such a tough girl... Yet so sexy... my kind of girl" Tori was saying. Jade glanced at her smiling and winking at her but didn't reply as she turned her attention back to the crazy teacher who was talking about acting while occasionally drinking from his coconut. At one point Tori started to caress her girlfriend's nylon covered leg. Jade felt shivers of pleasure at that simple touch as she turned to look at her girlfriend again but this time was unable to restrain herself from grabbing Tori's face between her hands to kiss her.

"Jade, Tori! Pay attention! Holy Gandhi, I don't know how you two could pretend to not like each other for so long while now you seem practically glued to one another!" Sikowitz said at some point, while the two girls pulled apart. "Sorry" Tori muttered a bit embarassed. Jade just glared at the teacher for a bit and looked away. 

/

After school Tori and Jade walked hand in hand to Cat's locker to talk to the redhead.

"Oh hey Jori!" Cat greeted them smiling widely.

"Hey kitty Cat!" Tori replied happily while Jade yelled "Catarina Valentine, stop calling us that!" she said

"Poo" Cat looked at the Goth pouting.

"Come on Jadey be nice!" Tori told her girlfriend squeezing her hand a little

"And you don't call me 'Jadey' either, you know I also don't like to be called like that, Tori!" Jade told the Latina.

"You said you didn't like being called 'babe' too, but I've changed your mind... babe" Tori teased her.

Jade rolled her eyes "Yeah ok, but we were here cause you had to ask Cat something, remember?"

Tori laughed "See Cat? We are together from only a week but I've already tamed this lioness a little" she said looking at her girlfriend

Cat giggled

Jade blushed "Vega!" she yelled at Tori, starting to feel a little irritated.

"Alright alright! So Cat I wanted to ask you..." Tori started

"Oh you want me to call you today after school to pretend with your dad that I'm inviting you to a sleepover at my place while you spend the night with Jade again?" Cat asked in her usual innocent voice.