Chapter 2 - ...It wasn't true right?

Jade picked up Cat at her house after school to head to the Vega's household. Jade was secretly looking forward to spending some time with Tori ever since the Latina had invited her over. Jade had caught herself wishing she could be alone with Tori, for the second time that day. What was happening to her? Why? Since the Platinum Music Awards, was she feeling that way about Tori?

Maybe she started falling for Tori when she saw that the half latina had rejected Beck just to be a good friend to her. Cat and Tori had accidentally left their cameras on their laptops on, before rehearsal at the Awards show. When Jade had first met Tori she thought her kind and selfless attitude was a facade to hide behind so she could take advantage of people behind their backs. So she could get everything she wanted, stealing all the best roles in plays and first pick of the music events. She had proof in the past that Tori wasn't like that and was just as nice of a person as she appeared to be. But Jade still prefered to believe that she disliked Tori as a person, despite secretely knowing that it wasn't true. 

 In fact, Jade had thought on more than one occasion Tori was; one of the nicest, most talented, prettiest girls in school. But everytime she thought that way she immediately forced those thoughts out of her mind, hating Tori even more for making her feel so confused.

Jade knew it was easier to believe that she didn't like Tori, rather than figuring out her real feelings for the Latina. But when Tori turned down Beck because of her, because 'she couldn't do that to a friend', despite the fact that Jade always made it clear that they were not friends, in that moment Jade realized how unfair she had always been towards Tori, and for no reason. That's why she needed to let her have her moment at the Platinum Music Awards, it was only fair for Jade to do something nice for Tori. Afterall, the latina was nice to her all the time and Tori was the one who won the contest anyway, and Jade knew she deserved it. While Jade watched Tori sing that night she couldn't hide her smile, as hard as she tried even going as far as crossing her arms. She just couldn't keep from smiling at the sound of Tori's voice and her eyes kept going back to the Latina on stage.

Jade had always thought that Tori was talented (even though she would have never admitted it out loud) but now that she was really looking at her in this new way, she saw how beautiful and passionate she really was while performing. It was like Tori was born to be on that stage. And damn, she was hot. Jade was surprise by how much of a turn on every dance move the Latina did was to her. 

Jade always knew she liked both boys and girls, but when she started dating Beck she had pushed those thoughts away, believing it to have been just a phase. But with Beck and her having broken up which she was slowly recovering from, and while watching Tori perform that night on stage she suddenly realized she was admiring Tori's body in a way she hadn't before.

Jade was more than happy to tell Tori how great she was in her performance, even if Jade isn't used to doing that. She didn't care at that moment. She felt the need to show her support for her friend. That's right she actually considered Tori a friend, but she would have denied it to everyone. But after the Awards she returned to her normal self by trying to push her feelings for Tori away, trying to convince herself that things between the Latina and her wouldn't have worked. That's why she went back to being just as mean as she always had, because things couldn't be any different.

Ok I might have feelings for her, but Tori will never feel the same about me. For start I doubt she is into girls... but even if she is, she would never fall for someone like me. Such a bright, positive and caring woman would never fall for such a moody, scissors obsessed dark girl like me, especially after how I treated her all this time. So why should I embarrass myself starting to be nice to her all of a sudden? I would only look desperate to try to make her fall for me when I already know that won't happen.